Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Gangrel Get Together

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

As the flyers around the domain had indicated, tonight would be the night when Clan Gangrel would meet. Tracy's bike was already parked outside the Seven Stars motel. She had arrived not long after dusk, making sure she was the first one there. Well, asides from Roxie Hart of course, since the Regent of South Sac owned the place after all. With Dillon's absence as of late, the petite Gangrel had taken it upon herself to summon the Clan. They had not met in a while, and there were a number of new faces. Having been the Whip once upon a time, she figured that if no one else was going to get the fan together, she would. It would be a good opportunity to get to know the other Savages, especially the newly arrived ones. Also, it would give them the opportunity to talk about important things too, like don't be teaching our family's gift to those outside the family! That had been a thing that Dillon Connery had been pretty adamant about, and while it was pretty much common sense to her, a reminder wouldn't hurt anyone.

The petite Gangrel waited in the room Roxie had set aside for their little pow wow. As usual, the redhead's getup was pretty casual, which was to be expected from the feisty little Savage. Tracy sat on a chair with her back to the wall, waiting for her cousins to arrive. She was definitely looking forward to meeting some of the fresh blood.

Emma French

PRE

Emma pulled up to the hotel in her red jeep. She saw Tracy's bike. Tonight she dressed in cut off jeans and a tank top. Her hair was in a pony tail. She came through the door with a big smile. "Hi, I am so glad you called this meeting. I'd like to put organizing a hunt on the agenda." Emma then took up a position leaning on the wall.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael Redfill, Pre2 (on the job), Clan Status 1

Since this is a family event, Mike doesn't bother with getting his suit ironed. Instead he opts for his patrol clothes: jeans, athletic shoes and a heavy brown leather jocket which can come in handy for dampening blunt blows. After all, this is the Savages they are talking about: things can possibly devolve into fighting, especially with their Alpha and Priscus being out of town for the time being. Which raises some interesting questions.

He also carries a giant-ass tourist backpack with things clinging inside. As Michael walks into the building, he curiously looks around, he has never been here before and this is Roxie's Domain so it pays to know the land they are on.

A note: remind the new ones where they are if Tracy doesn't do it.

He enters after knocking: no need to repeat that little incident they had at their first meet-up years ago. The backpack is settled on the floor with a loud thud:

"Booze. In case anyone wants to have some or go befriend a local street-gang and then drink them", - the feral grin and the fistbump he offers to both Emma and Tracy shows just how much Michael plans to drop the usual polite bullshit for tonight, - "Awesome for calling this thing, Tracy. Dillon won't be coming, unfortunately, - he's out of town for now which means we'll need to choose an acting Priscus for his time away. I'm overstrained already so I won't be going for it but one of you should so that when Asa asks who is the current head of the Clan, we'll have an answer".

Might as well be up-front, since they are all the elder Gangrel in Sacramento. Not Elder, but elder. And he is pretty sure Roxie or Dog won't be interested in taking over.

EDIT NOTE: it has been decided that going for Acting Priscus would be too much for poor overworked Michael. Hence, the editing.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

4. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Jeez, talk about last minute, grumbles Konrad inwardly as he jogs pointedly down Blair Ave from the bus stop. He hasn't bothered to bring active the Blood and invoke his semblance of life, receiving a few uncomfortable glances from the bus driver. But he would need to conserve his Vitae tonight. He is visiting with family after all. The clan is known for their savagery and the last thing he wants is to fall to frenzy.

Konrad wears his open thick leather jacket that trails behind him down to his knees. Beneath that is a black t-shirt and faded blue jeans which drape over gray worn sneakers. He stops outside the lit sign for the Seven Stars Motel, breathless considering he didn't need to breathe. He walks inside casually, hands in his jean pockets and keeps his eyes open for Roxie or Dog. He dares to hope that their Priscus would be there tonight. Konrad has much to discuss with the man, and he hasn't seen much of the Seneschal lately to collect on her promise to introduce him.

The place itself seems outdated, like a cheap alternative for the desperate traveler. At the front desk, Konrad asks about if there is some meeting going on and where it is being held, if there is anyone there at all. If directed, or if no one is there, Konrad wanders around until he finds the room where the presence of Beasts exude. He feels their challenge as a chill down his spine.

Konrad recognizes Tracy at least, and the other woman who had been speaking with Richard at Court. The other man looks familiar, though he can't quite put a name to the face just yet. He overhears the man's announcement as he enters. "Damn, and here I was hoping to meet the guy," says Konrad looking to Michael. "Evening, cousins. I'm Konrad. Don't think we've met, save for Miss Burns over there." The man who presumes to become Priscus has big words for such a weak Beast. Konrad assumes there would be a challenge from the others tonight.

R
    Rantifusa

Hmm... this is happening tonight, I guess I should go..., thinks Bobcat while he reads the flyer.

Some time later, a black Harley with a red scorpion painted on it arrives to the Seven Stars motel...
    The Scorpion

Let's see what I find in there... I hope this is just a friendly meeting and not some political bullshit from the Priscus, he gets off his bike and walks in. After looking for a while, the biker finds the right place and enters the room. He looks around, measuring the reactions of the gangrels already in the meeting when they see him for the first time.

"Hello, I'm Bobcat" he says with a very serious expression, even when he is (unsuccesfully) trying to sound friendly.

Anyone who sees him from behind will notice that his leather vest has a patch that says "Bobcat" at the height of his shoulders, and in the center of the vest there used to be another patch that was ripped off and only the stitches of the old patch remain now.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Ya see, I told ya that black mold trick would work. Pffft, not like guests people talk to each other. They all avoid eye contact.” With optional hourly rate rooms, why would you want to look someone in the eye, it was the walk of shame most of the time.

“Who are they gonna bitch to, corporate?” Roxie cackles that much can be heard all the way into the conference room. “Rather have complains than the fuzz out here for a party violation.”

It was right at that moment that the ‘Grel Regent walked into the room and she disconnected the call. Sure, they’d probably get roudy, but a sign she didn’t want that much bullshit. Roxie walked in like she owned the place, because, newsflash, she did. Some knew she did, others, notta fuckin clue.

In a hustled motion, the Savage sat at one of the heads of whatever crappy table was in the meeting room. Pulling the ashtray to her end, she sat in the only chair with arms; leaned back and propped her feet on the table. Her long legs were accented tonight in leather pants, boots and short jacket, that showed off a studded belt. It was about the only thing really fancy on the ‘Grel.

Roxie pulled out a Zippo from her pocket. She started flicking it open and closed while surveying those in the room. Her Beast wanted to kill them all. She was the strongest in there at the moment, but the flicking and clicking of the lighter was calming her… even if it was disturbing others.

Finally, she pulled out a smoke and lit it. A quick nod to Spitfire, Emma and Redfill, then a long drag of her smoke while she surveyed the others. “Mmmm, mmmm! Meetings are fun…” Completely sarcastic; glimmer of a smile in her eyes.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Having seen and taken a flyer, he arrives at the Seven Stars motel wearing a brown shirt with worn blue jeans. Already his Beast is acting up but he presses on as it means that others have already arrived for the meeting. During the months he's been in the city, Blake has yet to speak with his Clan's Elder.

To be fair, a lot of shit has been happening during Court meetings. He muses to himself as he approaches the room. Reaching out, he takes hold of the doorknob and opens the door.

He enters the room and is sure to close the door behind, Blake greets those within the room, "Hello." He moves to the side of the door, taking a moment to pick a spot where he can lean on the wall.

No point in stating why I'm here. He thinks as he says, "I'm Blake Flint."

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

A dirty boot jams it's way between the door and the frame.

Get the fuck inside, already, jesus.

"Did I say that out loud? Get the fuck inside, already, jesus. Goddamn, just in case I didn't."

Golden eyes slice around the enclosure of Beasts, feeling his own swell.

"MOVE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

The explosive growl wasn't directed at anyone in particular, he just... needed... space. Or there were gonna be a whole lot of spilt ashtrays to vacuum up. The mangy head of hair shook, as he cleared the blood-rage, then sat next to Roxie.

"I dint miss anything important-like, did I?"

10. Likes Jag, Brownlee liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Whole lotta nekkid Beasts and very few words of role-play.

Predator's Taint, fangers. You know the rules: Play it or roll it.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    C_Lloyd

It took him a while, but Notaku finally made it to the Gangrel Meeting. He was extremely curious that it hadn't been called by the Connery fellow, the Priscus, but by Tracy. Was she Priscus now? She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, but this was a bit out of the blue.

He wasn't really concerned that he seemed to be latest to arrive, but when he did so he immediately froze and narrowed his eyes as his beast was immediately confronted by all of the others in the room.

All predators. Good. It has been a while.

The Soshone's lips reflexively curled into a snarl for a few moments as he adjusted to the others present, looking from one to the either. After it passed, Notaku composed himself, slowly nodded, and raised in greetings. "Good evening all. It is good to finally have this opportunity. I am Notaku"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread