Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Thorned Ten) Kids and games

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Hmmm," Edwin said. "D'you want to borrow something?" he offered openly, moving to his trunk. Last thing he needed was someone in there without the ability to cover his back.
    Scenes

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

FrereSebastian hasn't posted for a while so continue posting without waiting for him. If he doesn't return by the time you two are ready to enter the building, I'll ghost him out.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Now that you mention it," Juan nodded, "That'd probably be a good plan. Never know what may be in there."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin nodded and opened his trunk. Inside was the gladius he had purchased along with the ritual dagger that had led them on this merry chase.

He glanced to Cordoba. "What's your poison?" he chuckled. "I may have a bat in the back seat if that's preferable."
    Scenes

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan's shifted between the gladius and the ritual dagger. "Sadly, we're walking in blind here." Neither one came across a strong preference. Edwin just bought the gladius, new toy and all that. The ritual dagger...could be useful. "If we show that," pointing to the dagger, "We could possibly use it to our advantage. Get goth squad to stop fuckin' around."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

With a nod, Edwin leaned in and picked up the dagger, offering it to Cordoba handle first. Once he had taken it, the Lord gazed at the gladius and decided it was better to be safe than sorry and grabbed it, tucking the end of the sheath into his pants so it rested at his back, hidden beneath the leather jacket.

"So, story?" Edwin asked before continuing. "I'm not gonna lie because I can't lie for shit. I've got too much of an honest face," he grinned. "You wanna take point on this one?"
    Scenes

J
    Juan Cordoba

"You?" The Daeva grinned as he was given the dagger. "An honest face?" looking Edwin over for a moment, "I'd say you have the face of an angel..." a brief and intentional pause, "of death." It was something to break the tension for a moment before going in.

He refrained from saying "what could go wrong." Fate had a way of zeroing in on ironic statements like that. "Hopefully, a silver tongue will be all that's necessary."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"We can only hope," Edwin replies but the thought still nagged at him. He took out his phone and sent a quick text, thumb moving swiftly across his phone. Once sent, he looked up to Cordoba.

"I've asked Konrad to join us," the Lord said, slipping his phone away. "Just in case."
    Scenes

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Fantastic...Thank you very much." the Daeva replied, very much relieved by the call to another Kindred. "We can definitely use the back up. Let's wait until he gets here, we'll all go in as a unit."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

As Edwin's phone vibrated not long after sending his text, he checked the reply, his face lighting up rim the glow of the screen. He grinned as his thumb dance across the screen once more.

"He's on his way."
    Scenes

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread