Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Vivian to The Wooding

THREADID
    V
    Vivian York

<Hello dahling. So the man we met the other night wants to have a privy chat about the thing with the thing at the thing. Ideas on where to speak?>

Hmm, too vague?

Second text immediately following.

<Perhaps join...>

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Rather vague, yet obvious enough - he only has to consider all the things he'd done with Vivian where a man was present. <Sure thing. Sounds like I should be there as well! Why not meet at The Lily? Used to be one of 'our' places, but now it still has nice private booths.>
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

What is this 'our' thing. Vivian wondered until she realized it was a veiled term.

<Right, perfect. You are free tonight? Also, I was under the impression it was VIP for those booths.> The only thing predicating her thoughts was that she was there with the Harpy, but no other reason.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

<No, I don't think so. Or they've made me VIP - I go there often enough, really. Tonight should be fine, if you give me an hour.>

He would say that with a grin and a shrug. Now it's just plain text, too bad. And it's not like the Hierophant is ever going to use emoticons again.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

<Alright *laughs* And perfect, that works. I'll let you know shortly. Thank you, dahling.>

Vivian changes gears on her phone to call back the other Shadow. Strange our kind spends so much time at a smoking establishment...

V
    Vivian York

It occurred to the Daeva on the drive over that Hildegarde Bingen may want to join them as well. Although she seemed far more disinterested than anyone at their table that night. She shot a quick text to Chris Wooding .

<PS. Did you want to see if Hild. wanted to join us? You seem to know her better than I?>

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Though Hildegarde didn't show any interest in the situation back then, maybe she wants to be involved now. At least it's kind to ask. So Chris agrees:

<Oh yes, of course.>

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.