Ended
Watch

Insults for Charity

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    A
    Asp

"No idea. I sure as fuck hope so," she whispered back. "I'd never let him give us up. If he didn't, he'd be letting us down."

The youthful Arrow smirked at her own funny, and she charged up a Sight and scanned about, checking for any magical effects in the area. Her innate sense of chi was good for people; not so much on area effects. The Monk wondered if she'd learn deeper levels of perception as she grew closer and closer to perfection.

"Looks clear so far," she muttered back as Falstaff went up.

The Libertine was funny as hell, the routine familiar somehow, but when he blew her a kiss, Asp's face went from mirthful to flat, and the stare she gave him was one that promised consequences if he didn't cut the shit. She leaned over to Star and muttered, "Last time I met him, I told him I was gonna nut him with my nightstick if he harassed me again..."

When he least expected it.

Asp waved at the various folks who greeted her, smirking just a bit at Striker as she saw him. Aww yeah... he was totes going for some Ladder action. She winked his way playfully before letting him go on - and when he was up on stage, she applauded for the Arrow.

"YEAAAAH THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!"

Chirping the performers was going to be fun. She tried to dismiss the whole being annoyed at Falstaff thing. Just here for a good time.

Brownlee - please resist with Resolve+Composure. 3 sux required to not be scared of her.

2 sux to put up Supernal Vision, 3 sux to deathstare Falstaff
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-11 19:06:47 Asp rolls 6 to Deathstare (Pre+Intim+Status) (10 Again) 1, 5, 5, 10, 9, 9, 1 3 successes
    2014-10-11 19:04:41 Asp rolls 6 to Supernal Vision (24) (10 Again) 10, 10, 5, 2, 5, 1, 5, 6 2 successes

Falstaff spots Asp looking at him; there's something about her stare . . .

Resist Deathstare
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-11 21:16:13 Falstaff rolls 7 to Resist Deathstare: 3 (RES) + 4 (COMP) = 7 DP (10 Again) 7, 9, 9, 9, 7, 10, 8, 6 5 successes

This one must be quite smitten with him. If she'd had the hots for him before, having seen his performance must have really turned her on--violence and sexuality must be crossed somewhere in her wiring, though. It's endearing, in a cute angry way . . . like a little javalina: SQUEEE! A javelina with a nightstick, no doubt . . .

He smiles and acts like her overt affections are no big deal: she would enjoy the chase, he's sure.

3. Likes Matamune, Cryotic, Teeramus liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

It was... That Guy... from the Consilium.

True Fact: This was probably the first time he'd known a Name without knowing a s'name. Was that oddly intimate? He knew This Guy's Name, but not his girlfriend's Name.

It's a crazy world.

A hand flung up and out to wave at... Faye... and Striker. Faye. And. Striker. What? Nobody Ever Expects the Monobrachial Seduction. Seriously, nobody. The arm fell back down awkwardly. Was that trolling? Unintentional, yo. That girl was still ridiculously hot. He glanced at Asp. Okay. He hadn't said that out loud, check.

A few Competitor Polite Golf Claps were offered. No friends, remember?

"Won't Errrr... your sugar daddy be jealous?"
    he snickered. Because nuts. Warming up. Just. Warming. Up. "No, but, uh, seriously. What happened?"

His head craned around. Was this going to start, or what?
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

5. Likes Cayce, Brownlee, Teeramus liked this post
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison elbow was propped against a table with her chin resting lazily in her hand. A smile beamed brightly across her face, through the predator's taint, as she nursed a cup of liquid courage for that mental prep of public speaking. She really did not need any alcohol to get up in front of people, but anything less would be uncivilized. Pursing of her lips, she tried to recall if she was supposed to picture the crowd naked or picture herself naked infront of the crowd.

Well this isn't Running Naked for Charity... Allison thought with a playful giggle. She sat up straight, pushing her chair back as she stood up. This was as good of a point as any for her to figure out where in the mix she was going to be standing, and who she was going to be standing against.

Nothing to it but to do it... Allison settled down closer to the stage and waited with her friend Hennessy for her turn in the spot light.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

7. Likes Brownlee liked this post

OOC: I'll be pairing off the competitors 14OCT14, 1 week after thread open. Anyone who still wants to get in has until then to do it.

Abigene turns as she's approached by Falstaff. The two talk. Falstaff points at Ermac , before hobbling off in a fit of laughter.

Abigene approaches Ermac. "Excuse me, sir." She bats her eyes at him--either attracted to him or by something Falstaff had told her. "Are you Eric Ermie? I was just informed of your late registration. I think's it's great that you're here to support The Early Onset of Erectile Disfunction Foundation. I can't imagine how anyone could suffer from that on sight of you, though." She touches his arm.

"Feel free to go on stage and make your introduction anytime you like. Your entrance fee's been taken care of." She leans over so he can see her cleavage. "Feel free also, to buy me a drink before you leave." She winks.

E
    Ermac

The Obrimos raised a brow as he was addressed as "Eric Ermmie," "late registrant," here on behalf of "The Early Onset of Erectile Disfunction Foundation."

The Theurge's face turned bright red as he suppressed the sudden onset of anger. That's it. I'm going to Dark Side on this Fool.

Taking a moment to compose himself, "My name is Eric. It does not in any way have Ermmie in it." he first corrected the woman. "Second, I am not here on behalf of said Foundation."

He locked eyes with the woman, "I'll buy you three drinks if you please disregard that misinformation. I will need to speak to Falstaff to clarify this affair."

"What's this I hear about three drinks?" Falstaff asks, walking up to Ermac. "Hey, sweetie." He kisses Abigene's cheek.

Falstaff winks at Ermac. "Everything alright?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She applauds as Striker, or Bruce for the evening, takes the stage. This was going to be an interesting evening for sure.

Eyes spot Eric Ermac and she offers him a wave and a smile.

Her eyes sparkle as Bruce takes his seat, "Now I'm very intrigued, this is going to be a fun night." she says with a smile.

"Shall I get us something to drink? Beer, or something?"
    she asks, motioning to the bar.

But her blue eyes were pulled towards the hottie, Allison Black . Damn, she was hot. And flashes her a smile, might as well be friendly.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison hefted up her drink and made her way carefully onto the stage, trying her best not to eat shit. She tapped the microphone for a moment, as it drummed over the speakers. The greek letters across her white tee made it readily apparent that she was with a sorority of sorts. For those that could recognize such a thing, it was Alpha Phi.

Allison stood silent for a moment with a smile written across her face.

"I am...." Allison lifted up the glass of Henn. "Drunk!"

"Here representing the girls of Alpha Phi and doing this for the American Red Cross."
    Allison lifted her drink again and gave a curtsy to the crowd before she made her way back to a table in the front.

Did I forget anything... Allison couldn't help but giggle as she put her drink back down on the table and settled back down in her seat. This was going to be fun...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread