Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Eternal Court XXXII

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

PRE

Was it something I said? Michael makes his way back through the press of the Court to the exit after the other three depart. He doesn't bother to look behind him to see who else has shown up; he had his fill of this Court.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her own smile widens slightly at the welcome, seemed this was a more friendly Domain than others. And she seemed…sincere? This was certainly new.

As Tracy looks around the room, she does as well, looking at the various groups of Kindred, wondering who was who.

“Seems my timing is off.” She says with a shrug. What could you do, time changes and all that.

Were they all this friendly, she wondered. Si! her native tongue often slipped into conversation and she laughs, Scusa, seems my native tongue still shows up when I talk. But sure, sounds great.” She agreed. “So, yeah, same place?” she asked, knowing some Courts changed venues often. “Just a couple hours earlier.” She adds with a laugh.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Departing from his conversation, Sir Baldwin took one last look around Court, noticed the Prince departing, and came to the conclusion that it was an acceptable time for him to make his exit for the evening. So few officers about...

Baldwin exits the scene.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

His farewells said, Konrad heads off into the night. He feels a little guilty that the Haunt woman had been scared off by him and his company, but if she can't keep control around this many Beasts then she isn't going to last in the Domain. Even so, Konrad is thankful to leave himself from the gathering of predators. He would have to shake the grip of fear off on his walk back to his Haven.

Konrad exits the scene

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Another evening ends; this one, more quietly than others.

Perhaps it's a sign of things to come.

Good Scene, Court 1410 is in the books. Another Eternal Court will be opening!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread