Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Letter to Father Galilei

THREADID

PRE

Dear Father,
    I would like to apologize for the belatedness of this reply, and to simultaneously extend the hope that it will not affect your opinions of me. Similarly, this letter, as I'm sure your keen eyes have noticed, is quite brief, yet I hope you will still receive it with the same regard which might be engendered by a longer composition. Sadly, I fear that much of what I would truly like to say cannot be trusted to even ink and parchment, but must, instead, only exist in the void that is breath and memory. For this reason, I would like to meet with you, at your earliest convenience, so that I might express my gratitude and acceptance of your offer, and to simultaneously extend to you an offer of my own.

Your colleague and platonic admirer,
    -Josephine

2. Likes Brownlee, Yumyumcrow, Wod.Infant liked this post

Thomas Galilei

Blood Potency: O O
    Presence: O O O (Dignified)
    O Status: Lancea Sanctum
    O Status: Domain
    O Status: Ventrue
    OO Distinctive Voice: Quiet Certainty

PRE

Josephine,

I hold you in the highest regard, one that could not be blemished by tardiness or brevity. In many ways, I envy your love of truth, finding my own love spread thin among as many Kindred as I meet. You have a capacity for greatness in much the manner of our Father, and I'm honored to aid you on your way, if only to achieve a better vantage from which to watch you grow into His likeness. I invite you to meet me at my Haven, a small church I own--although, do not expect grandeur so much as quaint potential, not unlike myself I should think. I'll await your convenience.

Pleased even more to be called Sanctified, for its association with you,
    -Thomas
    =====================
    Active Effects: Blush; Kamen: Tatemae (Perfect Calm)

Scenes

=====================

4. Likes Cayce, Dark Passenger liked this post
Closed Thread