To Josephine, my beloved Sister (Note the use of mononym, though I couldn't bar myself from expounding),

I write this letter, firstly, as one who hopes with all sincerity to call myself your partner and equal. I'm afraid our first encounter did not provide me with opportunity to present myself in the most positive light, acknowledging that any light is dangerous to we Damned. It seems natural, doesn't it, that something of a sibling rivalry should arise before Daddy-Prince? And knowing my secret, as you do, I'm pleased that you've decided upon discretion. I know this because I'm not in torpor. I hope, in time, to prove my dreams righteous in your esteem. I'm using all these words to prolong apology, so let me just say: I'm very sorry.

Secondly, I've written to Bishop Connery, recommending you as Parish Archivist. As I've not heard back from him in the negative, I plan to move forward with your anointing, if you should choose to accept, as I am well within my right to do. I would add that you should have leadership of the laity branch (half) of the covenant in our city. For now, that is no one, but I hope to change that in time. At present, I am grooming a Deacon who would report to you, if you would have him. He is not Sanctified, which is at odds with tradition, but so is having so few Sanctified in a City. And his circumstances are complicated. But I intend to continue to vet him to this purpose, and would ask that you postpone judgment or decision until meeting him.

If you should accept the office I offer, I invite you to modify your responsibilities as you see fit. (Your partner and equal remember?) I would like to annoint you next month at a location and time of your choosing. We may hold a private ceremony, or you may invite whoever you like.

Truly, I hope this message finds you well, flourishing in the good work of our covenant.

Humbly yours,

Thomas (Mononym, no expounding--already improving under your influence)

@%1; Cayce Michael Travis Chrisie Yumyumcrow Dillon Connery Wolven Pryde