Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Yeah... We've all got our Ways, don't we?" Pepper sighed, then chuckled at Daniella asking for another of the Devil cocktails. Ooh, debating, should she warn the woman?

Nah, Mischief took over Pepper's spirit, she'd just have to find out about the Cayenne on her own. Sam, though, was amusing, she hadn't remembered him being so awkward at the Book Swap. "hey Sam, nice to see you too. This is Daniella, try not to stare too much, even if she is gorgeous."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Amused eyes look to Sam, the smile remained, she certainly did miss going out among the Kine. Was certainly good for her ego, which was always kept in check in Court.

If she had been taking a sip of the drink, it would have been an issue as she heard Peppers remark. Yeah, she defiantly liked this one.

A hand is extend to Sam, eyes sparkling,

“Hi Sam, nice to meet you.” Said the British Shadow, her tone upbeat and friendly.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Sam drains his glass in a distinctly un-whiskey-drinker-like way, emptying it and then coughing into his elbow as the strong drink made its way down his throat. He put the glass down and motioned for another one, turning back to the two young women standing next to him, trying to control any blushing. He failed, but certainly hoped that they would attribute it to the drink. He could always hope. The little goblin took the woman's hand into his, then froze for a moment as he tried to remember which name he'd used with Pepper. Then it occurred to him that she had just said it. This Daniella woman had him all flustered. "Ah, yes, I'm Sam. It's, uh, a pleasure to meet you too."

Oh god, what do I do now? What do I say?

"You are very pretty." It blurted out, like he was some schoolboy. After a moment of mentally cursing himself out, he tried to recover some grace. "And, you too, Pepper. I, uh, like your outfit. It's very...leathery?"

Nailed it.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper chuckled, taking a sip of her cocktail and humming. Delicious. And Sam's flustered compliment had her smiling. "Enh, I'd be rocking one of my own suits, but I was after a night a bit more... fun and untamed. Leather." Pretend she's Catskinella and it's her night to meet a prince.

God, she was a dork.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Can’t say anyone has been that blunt with her before, and the comment brings a smirk to her face. Which turned into a wide smile,

“Thank you, very nice of you to say.” She replied, amused by how flustered he appeared to be.

Looking to Pepper, she nods her head, “I have to agree, the leather looks amazing on you.” She complimented. Leather wasn’t a look she had tried before, and thought it might be fun to try it at Court one night.

The glass was raised as she sniffed the cocktail. It smelled like it had a bite to it, oh well. A careful sip is taken, and her eyes widen slightly as the heat of the drink took hold. She was immediately thankful she didn’t have her heightened senses on, cause the burn would have been worse. She quickly swallows and grimaces. That would be a whole lot worse coming up later.

“I have to say Pepper, you have interesting taste in drinks. This has quite the kick to it!” she says with a chuckle, “Tastey, but it kicks. Maybe I’ll have to pick the next drink…” she replies playfully.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Sam sighed internally, out of relief.

A smile. Good, very good. That means it's funny, right? Yes, yes. Right. Now...drink much alcohol to relax. That usually works, right?

Sam smiles politely again, trying to straighten up as much as possible, and adjusts his tie. He takes the drink the bartender brought him again and takes a few sips this time, enjoying the feeling.

"Drink? What drink is that? If, uh, you don't mind me asking."

Why would she mind, idiot? That's a weird thing to say.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Thanks, I really need to find more excuses to wear this stuff." Especially with the compliments. She wondered what Eric or Jono-kun would say about the leather. Elle would probably dig it.

"I did say I was looking for something spicy." She was grinning, all mischief and fun, then she gave Sam his answer. "It's called a Devil's Cocktail, Brandy, Creme de menthe, and Cayenne Pepper. I like it, but it does have a kick. not nearly as bad as anything infused with Thai chilis though." She winced, and shook her head. Never again on that.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“If I may ask, where do you find such pieces?” she asks, looking at her outfit again. “I have to admit, I haven’t dared to try wearing leather before. But you have me curious about trying it.”

She grins back, “Can’t arguing with you there. But I think I have a cocktail in mind you might find interesting.” She replied with a smirk.
    “Really? Thai chilis? Yikes, not sure if I would be able to handle that.” She said with a laugh.

“So Sam, would you be game for trying a cocktail?” she asks with a playful smile.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Uh.." Pepper glanced down out herself, just to check what pants she had on. "The Shirt I got in Singapore, last time I was visiting my grandparents. Pants were from a stateside department store." She shrugged, then gave a wicked little edge to the grin that was becoming a permanent resident on her face. "If you're really interested, I'd be good for swapping shirts. Not pants though, they're evil to take off after dancing or much of anything." Sweat and tight leather? Not fun, not ever.

"Oh? I'd be up for it after I finish this one." Ugh, the Thai chilis... "They're fantastic in food, but holy smokes, do not drink them. It just... stays in you mouth getting ever hotter."

Oooh, hell yes. "Ooh, yeah, forget the whiskey, cocktails are way more fun. Adventurous even."

C
    Cross

It was another night of Antonio Escobar's explorations as the Incubus made his way into Social up on the second floor of the building in which the club bounced. He was making friends, dropping a little tip here and there to make his entry just a bit easier. Eventually they'd know him. It was a dance he'd danced plenty of times in plenty of cities. He was dressed casually, just well enough to make his way in without problems. He knew that line well; you could be so avant-garde if you knew what the street was all about.

Soon enough, he was in and on his way up to a bar. He'd hardened his Mask, not feeling particularly social when it came to Lost that night. Or any night, really, unless he had a reason to believe they were friendly and Sworn. Just because someone had a pretty Changeling face and was out at a nightclub didn't mean they weren't Loyalists working for El Diablo. It paid to be careful and make sure. The pledges were so often all that allowed there to be any trust at all.

Thankfully? Tonight, he wasn't looking for trust. Just fun, and a little bite to eat. He sidled up to the bar almost unnoticeable, almost totally missable from how completely unimportant and unimpressive he seemed until one actually stopped to look, and when he finally got a bartender's attention, down came some Patron.

Gotta get the night started right!

Looking down and catching sight of a gorgeous brunette hanging with a couple of pals? It was starting off well enough.

-1G for Hardening the Mask.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread