Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
One does not simply grump in the hedge

The rest seemed content to skulk away and around them. What was one petty stripling, slipped from their grasp compared to an Oathbreaker.

The Whistler bucked and thrashed on the ground, wreathed in smoke. His face a silent rictus of agony, surrounded by a ring of glaring, hissing rodents. Clearly engaged in the act of hating him to Death. His trousers up one leg were all burned and melted to the charred, cracked flesh of his thigh. His tin-whistle was glowing red-hot between scorched, bony fingers locked in a death-grip as the arm flailed on misfiring nerve signals to what muscles had not yet burned away.
    All I can say is: Delicious. Seriously, this is a slice of beautifully horrible changeling right here, and it's done in a uniquely Greebs style, which is awesome.

Well done, sir, well done.

G
    Greebs

I spent at least the last 20 minutes looking for an entertaining image macro with the caption 'No Loose Ends' to make light of the motivation for that, apparently awe-inspiring moment...

Then I realised I am DAYS late posting in that thread, and I really don't understand the concept of 'priorities' ¬.¬

+ Reply to Thread