Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Headlights shone in the distance, stalling and then cutting out and the faint sound of car doors opening and closing could be barely heard. Shortly after another sound could be heard, slowly getting louder. The sound of two people talking- one female and one male.

"...I am sure it is here somewhere..."

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

"It's because you are such a nice person...I can't imagine trying to face this on my own."

"Yeah yeah...you uh, sure you want to do this tonight with me? We just meet- maybe your family would be better?"

"Oh no...I don't want to bother them."

Eventually two figures could be seen slowly weaving their way through the graveyard. The smaller one, the female, seemed to be leading the way, her head swinging as she searched, looking for something. The male trailed behind her looking unsure of what he was doing but remaining close to her anyways.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

M
    Markos Connelly

Predators Taint

Mark feels a powerful beast approach and cant stop himself.. He tries to quell the inner demon and for some reason ... can't.

"Stay here little one... I will Be ... back... "

Mark runs as fast as he can and takes cover behind a tree... as he is catching his "breath" and trying to control that inner demon ... his phone rings...

Great who the fuck is calling me now

Mark pulls out his phone and not recognizing the phone number "Hello this is Markos"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

With Markos having fled in Frenzy, and Red Widow silently hiding, Twist eventually gives up looking and leaves.

Note: Thread originator hasn't posted in a week, and remaining characters are unable to interact.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.