Ended
Watch

Sacramento Triathlon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

It was barely 06:05 in the morning, and Miach was already standing in the throng crowded around the registration booth of the Sacramento International Triathlon. He needed to be early in order to place his bike well in the Transition Area, as were all other competitors around him.

As it was though, that thought was far from his mind, and he was blowing upon his steaming hot cappuccino, wondering whether he would really reach that physical feeling of exertion and elation he was after. Only one way to know...

C
    C_Lloyd

Though he had just arrived in the city, Sylvan was more than eager to participate in the Triathalon. Unfortunately, he had to shell out some extra cash to participate, but it was no big problem. He'd have fun and get a good workout. He prepared himself with insane amounts of carbs and lots of water - a diet of champions.

Like the good boy scout early, he showed up ahead of time, in part to set up his gear, and in part to check out the competition. There were people of all kinds from all over participating in this event. He was quite curious to see how it would turn out.

Ealy.jpg

Miach

PRE

OOC

His red eyes getting whiter now that caffeine was kicking in, Miach looked above his cup, and noticed a somewhat familiar shape. Could it be ? Making his way through the people and their bikes, the tall Acanthus approached his fellow mystagogue.

"Hiya Sylvan..." there was a hint of a question, perhaps. "How you doing this early ? I didn't know you were in sports." though truth was more like he didn't know him at all... yet.

A
    Asp

Asp whistled quietly to herself as she arrived, chipper as always, at the starting prep area for the triathalon. The young Monk's body was, as always, in solid shape, and she looked forward to a solid morning's run. She wore her best running shoes, and was dressed in her usual athletic gear with her ever-present Evian bottle hanging loosely in her hand.

No big. Just another work-out and test for the young Monk, who always pushed herself to be better.

She saw Miach up in the crowd somewhere, and gave him a wave.

C
    C_Lloyd

Sylvan smiled at Miach as he approached, glad to see a familiar face. "Not so much into sports. I just like staying active and being outdoors. This seemed like a good challenge and opportunity. And you can call me Miles when we're out and about."

As Asp waved to get Miach's attention, Sylvan spotted her and pointed her out to his fellow Mystagogue.

"Hey, do you know her?"

Miach

PRE

"Miles, right." Miach said with a nod and a smile to the other man. "We seem to share those inclinations as well, then." and his smile broadened. He made no attempt to provide a name, though.

Noticing master-at-sports-Asp's wave, he gave her back the sign, and motioned her it was ok to come and join them, before answering Sylvan. "Yes. She's one of the archers..." hopefully, that should convey the meaning alright.

C
    C_Lloyd

Archers, huh?

Sylvan smiled, vaguely catching the reference, though it admittedly took a moment. He didn't quite expect that it be another one of the awakened. He waved at Asp and smiled in greeting as she approached. "So how well do you expect to do today? These things can be pretty rough. To be honest, I didn't train as hard as I could for it, but I'm still going to give it a shot."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel Turner, Pre 3(confident), SL 2(hardened)

It felt good to be able to actually go out and do shit in Sacramento. Of course, there is still the danger of encountering Pure during the race but they shouldn't be dumb enough to attack him while all these people are around.

Daniel walks over to registration. Something about Daniel just speaks of confidence which is even more reinforced by the well-defined musculature and by how buff he is. He is not hoping to win, of course: triathlon is no joke and requires lots of preparation. But he can surely have some fun.

Miach

PRE

While Asp was making her way toward he and Sylvan, Miach spotted someone else he knew. A friend of Reverb from the BBQ, eh ? Daniel... if memory serves.

It would be rude to just plain ignore the man, and beside, the Acanthus didn't feel any inclination to cryptically talk in the open of Awakened affairs. And if they were talking of mundane things like fitness and physical effort, the man was more than welcome to join them.

"I don't know, really. It's very much a test. I expect to do well enough, but beyond that..." he answered Sylvan / Miles while waving Daniel Turner to join them. "A regular friend of Reverb." he hissed.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael walks over to the guy, waving at him, his expression somewhat puzzled at first but becoming focused once he remembers. The face. The name eludes him so he snaps his fingers a couple times trying to bring it back into his memory. Something commonplace. Tom, Jake, John... John, right.

"Hey, John, right? From the BBQ shindig", - he turns to the others with a broad smile that somehow goes well with his rough looks, - "I'm Dan", - his gaze sweeps casually over the company and then snaps back to Asp, - "John, care to introduce me to your friends?"

The eyes and the smile stay trained on the girl. Fuck looks, with a body like that there's just an infinite number of ways to have fun. Hiking through the mountaines comes to mind first. That's what everyone would think, right? He's not leering, though. The expression is more of a man thoroughly impressed. Perhaps just a bit stunned.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread