Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Zoey @ Sentinel Animus

THREADID

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Animus roadnottaken

Sentinel Animus;

I have been made entirely too aware of a few different instances that I'd like to discuss with you in person one day, if you've the time. I hope we can set up a date and time in the near future to discuss the current issues.

Thank you;

Herald Zodiac

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus never saw computers as worthy of much attention, and as a result more than a full day passes before a reply hits Zodiac's inbox.

Herald Zodiac:

I'm available on any of <days>, if you'd like to choose a time and place.

Thank you:

Sentinel Animus

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Sentinel Animus;

I will make some inquiries of my cabalmates regarding a location, but if you're free around noon on <day> for lunch, I hope we can make an arrangement. If the time is acceptable to you that day, please let me know, and I will verify a location with you promptly.

Respectfully yours;

Herald Zodiac

Closed Thread