Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1408) Edwin & Blake

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Aug 17, 2014 : (1408) Court XXXI Super Heroes & Villains
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin grinned at the man's humour. He offered a heavily tattooed hand. "Edwin Bridges." He didn't offer his Clan name. As a Lord, he shouldn't have to.

"Night's only just started really, not long arrived. Just admiring all the wicked outfits. Some very creative folk around here, which is always awesome to see."

Another scanof Court. Carnage was on the move again, Edwin noticed. A grin.

"So, Mr. Flint," Edwin begun, tucking his thumbs into the simple black belt that held up his pants. "What is it you do to keep yourself entertained these nights?"
    Scenes

Blake follows Mr Bridges gaze towards Carnage and has a slight grin at the sight. He once more looks back at Mr Bridges, replying to the question, "Read, watch late night TV, and thinking up plans for the future updates to my Haven."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Wow. Sounds like fun," Edwin replied, chuckling before giving a grin. Maybe it was the Lord's own stereotypical view of Savages, but reading and watching late night re-runs didn't seem exactly...Gangrely.

"Updates to your Haven? You been around Sac-Town long then?"

Edwin needed to make some connections. Perhaps Blake knew some good places to start.
    Scenes

"Mostly looking to increase the size and build a rabbit hutch, breed some rabbit for their Vitae." Blake explains and replies to the time he's been within the city, "A few months by now."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Breeding rabbits?" Edwin asked, perhaps confirming to himself what he had heard. A slight frown formed beneath his heavy specs, coming to understand Blake a little better. "Got an aversion to kine or something?" he asked, not hiding some of his disdain at the idea of feeding from anything other than those still on the First Descent.

It was enough to make the Lord's stomach curdle.
    Scenes

"It's more of practically, I find it easier to buy a rat or two from a pet shop claiming I own a snake or two if asked then picking off a Kine in a club where a few score are with some maybe having their phones out and out that number, someone just might, might, take a picture of me with said woman in a dark corner." Blake explains to Edwin with a frown. "Now a days, everyone is carrying around not just a camera for photos but a camcorder. More then capable of sharing said photo or recording with a press of a button."

"It's not that I don't get a thrill from feeding off of Kine, I just try to do so sparingly." He adds with a sigh.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Oh, ok, I gettit now," Edwin smiled, trying to be understanding. It was still against his beliefs, however, but he was willing to be polite. "Its just I find such feeding weird," he added, chucking and throwing a friendly wink.

"Just gotta be more careful and don't feed in public," Edwin said, regarding Blake's excuse of kine carrying cameras.
    Scenes

Blake agrees, "True and it's getting trickier as technology gets more advance."

"How about you? What kind of things do you do to keep yourself entertained?" He asks Edwin.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Tattoos," Edwin grinned raising his eyebrows under the heavy glasses. "I'm a tattooist by trade, so I spend any free time I get drawing any designs that may spring to mind."

A pause. An honest grin.

"Fancy one?"
    Scenes

"Would the ink actually take?" Blake asks curiously. Wouldn't it heal when you use Vitae? He privately adds.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread