THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Hello, Lady Sage." Jennifer speaks as the phone is answered. "It's Jennifer Hazelton. I hope that you are well tonight. I wish to let you know that we are with Sir Baldwin. We would like to resume the business we were working on."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As her phone rings, Daniella smiles as the display shows Jennifers number.
    “Good evening Madame Hazelton! I am doing better now that I know you are up and about and feeling better.” Feeling better in the sense she wasn’t in Torpor anymore.

“Wonderful, are we meeting at the place indicated by Sir Baldwin earlier?” truth was, she was dressed and ready to go.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Indeed, it is good to hear your voice. Yes, that sounds perfect. I know we are eager to hear your presentation to our mutual friend. We may be a few minutes yet, we are peckish and may need to go by a drive through. The store had slim pickings tonight. Rather picked over. " Jennifer lamented the nights hunting in veiled terms.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Upon hearing the report that there was slim pickings, Daniella decides to bring the bottle of blood that had been a gift of Master Galloway.

"I shall head over now." she replied. "I look forward to sharing what I have learned as well as gathering new information."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"As do we. Thank you for your assistance." Jennifer states. "We will see you shortly." Jennifer makes her goodbyes.

Closed Thread