Ended
Watch

Daniella calls Cozette

THREADID

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A meeting with the Prince was desired, so a phone call is made to the Asylum, hoping to speak with his Ghoul.

*Ring Ring*
    West
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

"Asylum."

Cozette's soft lilt is a counterpoint to the jarring sound of music and screaming in the background.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The loud music and screaming only reminded Daniella of why she never went there.

Smiling, "May I speak with Ms Muriel please." said the British Shadow, who was pretty sure it was Cozette who answered, but one could never be too sure.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

"This is Cozette Muriel..."

The sounds faded; perhaps she'd moved.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Ms Muriel, this is Daniella Sage, I hope I am not disturbing you." she replied.

"I was hoping to set up an appointment for an associate and I to speak with Mr Clarke at his earliest convenience."

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

"Not in the slightest," came the reply, softening slightly to a more deferential tone.

It was Asylum. There was always screaming.

"And, of course. May I ask if this is of a personal nature, or business?"

It wouldn't be the first time an attractive woman had wanted to 'speak' with her Regnant. Although it had been some time since one had brought a friend.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Of course. It is of a business nature." she replied. Cozette may be a Ghoul, but she was the Princes Ghoul and Daniella would be respectful and answer any questions she may have.

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

There was a slight pause.

"Mr. Clarke will be at The Lily in a few hours, and remain there until it closes, after which he will be 'downstairs'. When shall I tell him to expect you?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was an internal sigh of relief that they didn't have to go to The Asylum.

"My associate and I will be at The Lily at <insert time>." she replies, glancing at the clock.

"I thank you for your assistance this evening."

10. Likes West liked this post
    The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

"Please, no thanks are needed. I shall let him know to expect you."

Closed Thread