Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Friends Reunited

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"You're doing plenty, thanks, Martha," Terri replied, taking another sip of her drink. "Just by being here, letting me moan about work and guys. Its de-stressing after a period of being crapped upon. Anyway, you've helped me loads, giving me something to work towards. I can't wait to get home and start designing some stuff!" A pause. "Actually, have you got an email address I can send the designs to once I've come up with some sketches? See what you think?," Terri asked as the thought entered her mind. "The last thing I would want is to ruin your event."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling to acknowledge the bartender bringing the replacement drinks Martha then swiftly nods to agree with the request for an e-mail address.

All thoughts of dancing were vanishing.

Martha raises her own drink to offer a unifying toast to Terri. For a millisecond she toyed with the idea of calling it our event, but hesitated. Terri had enough stress and Martha felt it unhelpful to add to her friends' burdens.

She hoped the salute of her glass signified a deeper and unspoken unity.

"Golly! I can't wait to see your designs, Miss!"

Clearly excited, for the first time in months Martha felt like the project was now not only feasible, but possible.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Me too!" Terri giggled in return, eyes flashing with excitement as some ideas were already entering her mind. Golds, aquas and silvers, crimsons, yellows and bronzes, lavenders, violets and plums!

So many colours, so many designs. It was dizzying. It was enough to get a fashion girl very excited indeed.

"My only hope is that the event will be a success, Martha. The last thing I want is to let you down."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Listening with obvious excitement, Martha nodded and seemed reassured that she felt no qualms about Terri's ability to deliver.

She stole a swift look to Terri's knees before adding;
    "I have every possible confidence in you, Miss! Goodness!" she paused and her own mind echoed Terri's in the flight of fancy about the colors.

Sipping at her drink Martha pondered planning the event in some more detail. Wording press releases and press packs. Setting up links with the local newspaper again.

With a giggle, Martha looks to the dance floor and the young people dancing on it. Glancing back to Terri she offers playfully;
    "I wish to dash back home to make plans, but... then we'd miss watching all the people dancing!" she giggles.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

PRE

"Its fine!" Terri laughed, really wanting to split herself in two. One part wanted to cut loose and just dance, the other wanted to head back to her Hollow and start working!

The Beast grinned as she tapped her glass against Martha's. "To a brilliant future!"

Martha Villiers

PRE

... and on that happy note of unity, we draw this scene to a close. Thanks, Forn Clakes!

7. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread