Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Friends Reunited

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Standing outside of Reverence, Terri looked up at its castle-like exterior and felt sheer joy at being back at her favourite club the city possessed. Many good nights had been had here causing her to grin at the memories. Wearing a little something to fit in, Terri made certain her Mask was hardened, which she always found weird, not being able to see her tail swishing here and there. Her nails were painted black with a single stenciled bronzed leaf on each forefinger and in her hand was a little gift bag. The cute heels she wore gave her an extra couple of inches in height, which was always nice. Fortunately, Terri was graceful enough to remain balanced.

Entering the club, Terri paused to take in the ambiance of the place and to feel the current ballad being played. With her hood up, a stray wisp of black-streaked red hair swept across her face, she grinned.

Finally, she was truly home.

Now, she could cut loose for the night and relax with a good friend.

-1 Glamour: Mask hardened
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, smiling and chirpy, is neatly attired in her usual modest English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly...yes, she'd admit it..."Hipster" style...spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose, she wears a short pleated black gymslip which daringly shows her legs to mid thigh...her raven black hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each with the red ribbon bows.

A swift glance would reveal that most of her left leg is obviously a C-Leg prosthetic.

She wears a single white kneesock on her flesh leg and a pair of carefully polished black Oxford pattern shoes, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the Edwardian style gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip.

She'd clearly gone for a very servicable Gothy school-girl look.

She emits no Beast but has invoked her Blush of Life.

-1 Vitae ~ Blush of Life

Martha's blinking and wide eyed exudes sweet innocence.

She hobbled through the gang of Goths outside and made her way over to meeting Terri.

Martha was nervous...hoping Terri was safe and well and hadn't come to any lasting harm since they last met.

Martha struggled with the steps as she entered the club and, nodding a greeting to some of the security staff, made her way through the crowd...trying to look for the tell-tale signs of Terri's presence...and her legs...and shoes...

Seeing Terri she squeaked and hobbled faster towards her, arms outsretched in a genuine and free greeting, ready to embrace her friend. Her twin tails bobbing as she made her way towards Terri.

"Miss Terri!" she chirped with wide eyed excitement, "Goodness me!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

3. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Seeing Martha hobbling towards her, Terri moved to meet her friend, beaming at seeing the sweet woman once more. She always felt a little protective over Martha whenever they met, which was weird. It was most probably because as quite an athlete, the way Martha still stood tall and tried hard despite her disability spoke volumes of her character.

"Martha!" Terri squealed, hugging her in return, gift bag swinging in her hand as her arms embraced the equally petite woman. Anyone observing the pair would have got a good view. "Its been too long!"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Martha Villiers

PRE

She couldn't help but hold onto her friend for the longest time. Terri had offered her friendship since she'd arrived at the Domain and to lose Terri so suddenly was a blow.

To have her return was a Blessing and she embraced Terri to show this.

Taking Terri by the hand, she studies her friend for injury or plight...seeing nothing too amiss and obvious, she enthuses,
    "Wunderbar!" she began in excited German, swiftly changing to equally excited English, "Goodness me! Please, Miss Terri! I wish to hear all about your adventures and how you are and how I can help with anything!" she adds a wide eyed look of sincerity.

"But...might I please offer a drink from the bar? A cocktail, perhaps?"
    she asks with an eager smile...sneaking a glance to Terri's shoes and legs. Taking Terri gently by the hand tiny Martha begins to limp and skip towards the bar as she adds; "Goodness me, you look so well! So...so healthy! I hope you are as truly vibrant and vital as you seem, Miss!"

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

PRE

Wonderful adventures? That could be an interesting conversation.

"A drink would be lovely," Terri replied after breaking the hug. "Something strong, I think," she added with a light giggle as she followed Martha towards the bar, clutching her hand. As they neared, Terri placed the sparkly gift bag on the bar and perched herself gracefully and effortlessly on a stool, so as her feet dangled. "Why thank you," Terri grinned, happy to take the compliment. Following her ordeal, it was nice to receive such positive comments. "I'm okay, just finding my feet again. I lost Treetop Fashions so I need to find somewhere else to ply my trade." An easy shrug. Somethings were lost forever. "How about yourself, Martha? I'm really pleased to see you're as chirpy and delightful as ever."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and nodded with complete enthusiasm; "Thank you! I do hope to stay positive!" she hobbled and hopped and struggled onto the stool next to Terri. Bright eyed, she nodded to try to catch the attention of the bartender and ordered two large pina colda cocktails.

Nodding as she listened to Terri explain about Treetop Fashions, Martha looks a bit glum, but adds with renewed cheeriness;

"What do you think your next venture will be, Miss Terri? Will it be another boutique?"

Already Martha was planning how best to help. Smiling, Martha hands Terri one of the pina coladas.

Description

PRE

Terri smiled with thanks as she accepted the drink, taking a sip as Martha asked her about her next venture. "Oh, that tastes soooo good!" she stated honestly. "I'm not really sure at the moment. I love designing outfits but sometimes the work piles up and up. I was thinking of starting off small again. Actually..." Terri grinned, sliding the gift bag over towards Martha, "Tell me what you think? Its been my first design since returning home."

Inside the bag is a silken scarf with images of chrysanthemums upon the material. Taking another sip of her drink, the redhead waits for Martha's honest appraisal of the creation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha enjoyed the luxury of the coconut drink and joined Terri in an eager nod of agreement.

She leaned close to listen carefully as Terri speaks, hoping not to miss anything important against the buzz and noise of the club. As the silk scarf is handed over, her eyes widen.

Taking the scarf with great gentility.
    "Oh!" she coos, admiring the colors and texture. "You made something so beautiful!" she glances to Terri and looks back to the scarf, handing it back to Terri as if were a fragile butterfly.

"So beautiful!" she echoes, her eyes wide with excitement.

Description

PRE

Terri grinned at the praise, feeling justified in creating the simple scarf. Certainly, it was nothing as wondrous as the Hedgespun creations she had commissioned in the past but she really didn't need to cross that line so early. As Martha passed the scarf back, Terri held up a hand, smiling.

"No, no, keep it, Martha," she insisted. "As a gift to a good friend who I have neglected to see for some time."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha blinked, clearly delighted and surprised at the offer of the gift.

"Goodness me! Thank you, Miss!" she chirped. Taking the scarf with great care, she wrapped it about her neck. Smiling and happy, she gently leans to embrace Terri to seal her joy.

"Thank you! I do so love the colour!" she chirps as she returns to her seat.

"I say..." she began with an excited tone, taking her cocktail to raise a glass to toast Terri's generosity, "what if I can help you with your project? How might I be able to do that, Miss?" she smiled, clearly sincere and enthusiastic.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread