Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Friends Reunited

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled as Martha showed her sign of affection, clearly excited at the prospect of helping. "If you like, I would gladly create more scarves, gloves, hats and even dresses if you want some larger bits. They could be donated or purchased with all the sales going towards the charity!"

The petite Beast was clearly excited about the prospect. A way to help and express her designs got her blood flowing.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Martha Villiers

PRE

"That is a great idea!" she enthuses. Wide eyed, Martha was at risk of becoming overwhelmed by events.

"Goodness me!" she chirps, "I can hardly wait to see where this will take us!" wide eyed, she studies Terri's eyes with great care and affection.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Excellent!" Terri giggles, obviously excited about the prospect. Floods of ideas flew into her mind, each one as extravagant as the next. "Well, you organize something, Martha, and I'll come up with designs. Everything will be just perfect!"

Taking a sip of her pina colada, the Beast knew it was going to be tough, depending on the orders and varying designs, but it wasn't like she had anything major going on at the moment. And it couldn't hurt getting her name recognized in various circles.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was silent and sipped at her drink tool. She was lost in thought. There'd need to be publicity...the acquisition of resources... press releases drafted... the hiring of halls... the invitation of the influential and journalists...

She smiled and nodded eagerly to Terri.

"I have a strong feeling your imagination and art will become the defining aspect of the whole project!" she chirps with total sincerity as her mind spins and loops at the thought!

Another sweet smile followed. Martha was eager to help Terri in a more immediate sense too. This sudden urgency bubbled and fizzed and her false leg trembled.

Letting Terri imagine and think what she needed to for the moment, Martha fell into a happy silence and beckoned the bar staff to repeat the order for two more Pina Coladas.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

PRE

Terri grinned in reply, glancing down at her glass before finishing off her drink. It would certainly be something to focus on, something other than being a slave or hunting dragons.

"Do you know what, Martha, we've been friends for a few years now, right?" Terri began, changing the subject, "But it fells like I hardly know some things about you. Like..." she thought for a second, "A love life? Are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

It was a very honest question and one Terri meant as nothing more than as a good friend.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"A love life?" she blinked, slightly perplexed. She paused and wondered about security.... Safety... She didn't want to imperil the someone else's security.

Ah, the requirements of a Mortal life. There's always so much more than Feeding and Security.

Martha thought upon her Hunting Grounds. Her Ghouls.

Dillon!

Martha blinked and felt a need to protect Dillon's and Eve's safety, her whole being. Even from Terri.

If she were ever to open up to Terri, now really wasn't the place for that. She rubbed at her false knee and chuckled as her thoughts span in her baffled mind.

"Oh!" she giggles, "Well, I... I am always meeting new people, Miss! I do so enjoy it! But, you see, Miss, I am... I am far from being wed to anyone." she was a bit bashful.

Suddenly she could hear the stark echoes of irate parents berating and demanding things of her. Things she felt wholly unable to supply. The memories of embarrassing and unusual evenings in draughty school dormitories and college attics.

Martha looked to her C-Leg and felt more than just the chill of its cold metal running through her.

"I...er... Well, I am not really presently dating anyone, Miss." she said and glumly looked at her shoes. What she was sharing with Dillon was altogether much stranger than dating. "I have some wonderful and close friends, though!" she offers a shy smile to Terri.

"Friends I hold in the highest esteem and affection! I am open to love too! I am always open to love!"

Martha looked to Terri's knees and then her eyes. Hoping to see something Human there. Something she and her Beast could both understand.

7. Likes Wolven Pryde, Forn Clakes, Vassagon liked this post
    Description

PRE

The last thing Terri ever wanted was to make anyone uncomfortable, unless it was just part and parcel of making them stronger in their fears. Perhaps this was the problem with Martha. She looked slightly abashed at the question, stuttering slightly with her answer.

Maybe it was just not the right time.

Tell me about it.

Terri caught the look to her knees. It was hard not to. Over the years, it was a small tell that Terri had picked up upon with her friend. She assumed it was due to Martha's disability but perhaps it was more, a way of expressing her inner desire.

And here I am, the furthest from Spring a Courtier could be, Terri mused.

"I hope dearly to be part of that number, Martha, those you hold in such esteem," she replied with a giggle of her own, crossing her legs on the stool. The smile faded slightly as she thought of her own love life. "Rick and I split," she suddenly blurted out.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha couldn't help but look at Terri's legs once more as they were crossed right there... Within such easy reach!

She nodded fervently. Showing Terri that she was, without doubt, in the number she held in esteem!

As Terri outlined her sad news, Martha lay down her drink and instantly offered her hands in a show of physical and morale support.

"Goodness!" she spluttered. Clearly surprised.

Holding Terri's hand with great care and attention, Martha offered a most sincere;
    "Goodness me, Miss... Please, if I can help you in any way, do please let me know!"

She bit at her lower lip. Knowing how much like a platitude that sounded. But Martha searched Terri's eyes once more. Hoping to communicate her desire to help.

Description

PRE

"Its okay, it was really sudden," Terri replied, attempting a small smile, glad for Martha's sympathy. It had been the first time she had dwelt on it since returning, since being shocked that Rick was still alive. "Rick had some stuff to sort out and just left. I was a bit broken after that. Still, it has made me stronger. I took some time out of the city and when I came back, lo and behold, he had returned."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Goodness me!" Martha exclaimed as she listened and followed the story. Wide-eyed. She couldn't understand why Rick would abandon Terri.

She felt suddenly troubled by the thought that some now-suspected-sorcery woven by Sony or Warner Brothers may be somehow responsible for this heartbreak.

"Stronger! Yes! I can see you growing stronger from adversity!" she smiled and chirped with genuine admiration. "Whatever I can do to help you, Miss, I shall do!" Martha smiled, clearly eager to focus on the positive aspects of this news.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread