Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Sac Noir) Calling Sir Baldwin

THREADID

PRE

Time was said to be something the Damned had in abundance, but as a German had once side, time was relative. Particularly when one was dealing with the unexpected loss of a relative, not to mention a haven. For many nights Josephine Sterling had spared little thought for the conversation she'd had with a broken man or the menacing Damned that she'd hosted in what was once her parlor. Rather her mind had been preoccupied with finding a suitable Haven, one actually located in Sacramento, and coping with the loss of a brother, but eventually those concerns resolved themselves and she found herself suddenly free to pursue the strange case of a man called Khan once again.

Perhaps the Menacing One had not abandoned the trail. She would have to see what he'd found.

Josephine dialed the number of Peter Baldwin.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Moments later, there was the sound of a telephone being answered.

"Hello?"

PRE

"Hello. This is Josephine Sterling," she replied into the phone. "I was calling about our mutual friend Spinoza, and the bit of trouble he was wrapped up in. Are you still pursuing the affair?"

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I am. If you would like to help out, you are more than welcome, Ms. Sterling. Why don't you join us at Nox on [DATE]? I'll be running a meeting about what we're to do next about it then with some new folks."

"Fabulous. I will gladly attend, thank you for the invitation. The brief respite I've taken from the affair has given me time to reflect on some courses of action, so I am quite eager to hear what plans you and your new 'folks' might propose. Is there anything you'd like me to bring, or shall I just present myself?"

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Anything you might have in relation to the situation is helpful, but I do have copies of everything I have for your reference. I look forward to seeing you then, Ms. Sterling."

"I look forward to seeing you as well, Mr. Baldwin," she replied, the white lie passing effortlessly into the receiver. "Until then. Have a good evening." With that she hung up. She had pens to gather...

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.