Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Sir Baldwin had to negotiate hard. He hustled, adding some cash to the mix to sweeten the deal. In the end, he got traction.

-1 WP, Baldwinnnnnnn doesn't fail a roll finally
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-09 11:38:46 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to Manip+Persuasion+Allies-5diff+1payment (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 6, 1, 8, 1 1 success

Emma French

PRE

When Sir Baldwin got off his call Emma asked, "DO you guys need a place to stay tonight? Or do you have time to make it home? I have accommodations here if you need them. Quite safe and comfy." Emma smiled warmly to them both. She hoped she was doing the hospitality thing to the standards she felt Martha always did. She wanted people to feel welcome and comfortable.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Nudge Tiffany
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Sorry...was a hectic weekend

Daniella waits patiently as Sir Baldwin made is call, when all was said and done, she glances at her own phone, checking the time.

Smiling warmly to Emma, "Thank you for the offer Dr French, but I do not live far. And you would be surprised at how accomidating a cab driver can be to hurry with a sweet smile." and a little manipulation if need be.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's late, and incredibly inconvenient, but Peter manages to convince 'friends' to hold is 'other friend' until the next evening. He'll have to drop him off, but it's not a big deal​.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Thank you," Baldwin said as he ended the call. Looking to Daniella and French, he said, "Sorry for the wait. I've organized the security for him. I need to get going so that I can drop him off and get home before the sun comes up."

The Knight looked to Deputy French.

"Deputy French, I believe I speak for all of us when I say we would appreciate your discretion on this matter - I would do you a trivial favor in the future if you will keep our presence here this evening to yourself." He looked to Daniella for her support in the issue.

One could not say Sir Baldwin fucked around.

I'm good to wrap after the Prestation-for-silence offer is handled.

Emma French

PRE

Emma was taken aback and offended that Baldwin even thought she would blab about them being here. With as tired as she was, it took a lot of control to keep from going at him and ripping his nuts off. Fucking entitled bastard, Emma thought as she controlled her beast. Her eyes darkened to almost black under the strain of control. She gave a tight smile to Baldwin and a warmer one to Dani. Dani would never presume that Emma would gossip. "Mr. Baldwin, I am not a gossip. Therefore you may be assured that I will not discuss this matter inappropriately. And you do not owe me a TRIVIAL favor." You can go fuck yourself, Emma thought. She turned to Dani and said quietly, "Madam Sage, it was my pleasure to be of assistance. As you know I am here anytime you need me."

8. Likes West, Wolven Pryde liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods her thanks to Sir Baldwin, worth noting he had useful contacts.

Her eyes then move to Emma, catching on to how ‘well’ Sir Baldwins words went over. It was too late, her brain was permanently scarred and she didn’t feel like dealing with this. Time to play diplomat, which would be a first for her, and she hoped it went well.

A soft smile appeared on her lips, “Dr French, I don’t believe Sir Baldwin meant any offense or meant to insinuate you would gossip.” Her tone was gentle. “It has been a long night, people are hungry, tension is high and nerves are frayed. We just want to make sure everyone is on the same page so to speak, and that the fewer Kindred involved, the better.” The last thing they needed was a pissed off Gangrel. “If offense was taken, please accept my deepest apologies. You have been most helpful and very beneficial during this difficult evening. The offer of a favor was a way to repay you for going above and beyond, if you choose to not accept it, that is completely up to you and we will respect your decision.” A kind smile is offered, and her words were genuine.

She then bows her head slightly to Emma, “Again, thank you Dr French.”

Turning to Sir Baldwin, she bows, “Sir Baldwin, I shall look forward to continuing dealing with your ‘friend’ this evening. Please let me know what time and where to meet you.”

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-12 14:03:03 Daniella Sage rolls 5 to Reading Emma (Wits+Emp) (10 Again) 10, 3, 6, 2, 5, 9 2 successes

Daniella will then leave the scene unless stopped
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

That hadn't gone according to plan, and Emma had entirely misunderstood his intention. It wasn't that he thought she was going to talk to inappropriate people.

He just preferred it if she didn't talk to anybody at all about it.

"My apologies as well, Dr. French. I didn't mean to imply that you would gossip, not at all. Lady Keeper Sage has phrased my words far better than I could. I simply wished to make sure that the number of people who were in the know about the fate of Madame Priscus Hazelton and Lady Knight Saito was at an absolute minimum, for their sake."

He bowed to her.

"Favor or not, Dr. French, I am in your debt for your quick action tonight. Thank you."

With a look to Daniella, he nodded. "I'll call tomorrow with the particulars. Good evening, Lady Keeper Sage, Dr. French."

Psychangel - I'll let you close it up?

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled wearily at Dani, "Madam Sage you have nothing to apologize for. Please get home safe and get some well deserved rest." Then to Baldwin, "Sorry if I mistook your words. I believe it is safe to assume any goings on here are extremely private and confidential. Please be assured in the future that there is no need to secure my discretion. You will find I never divulge information unless commanded to do so by Madame Sage, Reeve Connery, the Prince or..." Emma stumbled for the correct title without luck, "or Madam Villiers. Sorry too tired to remember her correct title." Emma smiled sheepishly at Dani. "Anyway, I wish you both safe passage home tonight." Emma walked them both to the door.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.