Riding Through the Night

Where the Streets Have No Name
Aug 21, 2014 - Sep 21, 2014
Puck and Campanella
Dec 26, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Anima

Clutching Mark close, Jade let her fingers run through his hair, wrapping her body around his; to hell with society and its morals! Jade didn't give a damn if anyone saw them, hell even if some creep was filming them - the engines roar only made it easier for her to forget everything and allow her bestial side to run the show. But her fun ended all too quickly, stopped by her own partner. Jade stared at him a moment, her face flushing red with heat and passion. Damn men, too conservative. They're supposed to be mindless fucktoys. "What are ya waiting for? Drive!" Patience never was a virtue of Jades, but somehow, this Mark managed to hold her interest. She found it difficult to stay aggravated at him for any length of time.

S
    Steven

Mark Drove. Fast. He wanted her, badly. But he couldn't risk feeding on her out in the open where a car could drive by. He wanted her though... and he would have her. As they pulled into her hotel and he took her to the room he prepared. He removed his tie and coat. As she opened the door and they walked into her room he dropped his Jacket and wrapped his arms around her from behind. His tie still in his hand.

He kissed her neck as he ran his arms down hers. Wrapping his hands around her wrists and he bound them with is tie as he took her earlobe into his mouth. He turned her and removed her dress... Forcefully. Grasping her dress at the breast and pulling ... Hard
    Rip

After removing her Dress he pushes her down to the bed...

S
    Steven

Post again
    After several hours of intense, satisfying and, at times, borderline violent sex. Mark rolls over and sees Jade passed out in a drunken sleep. Mark stands and stretches, the scratch marks from Jades nails closing on his back as he does so.
    healing

Its Time

Mark Rolls Jade onto her back and prepares her. Placing a towel under her hips. He bares his fangs. As he prepares to sink his teeth into her Femoral Artery He looks up at he and stops. He stands walks to the head of her bed, lightly brushing her hair out of her face. Mark smiles down at her.

Mark walks back down to the feet and kisses her on the inside of her thigh and begins to feed...

Mark takes just enough to satisfy himself. He Closes the wounds and removes the towel, spots of blood decorate the black towel. Mark covers Jade up and tucks her in. On her desk he leaves her a note.

Jade,
    I am very sorry I could not be here when you awoke.
    I was called away, family emergency.
    Please call me, if you like, and we can get together again.
    Thanks,
    Markos Connelly
    555-###-####

After finishing the note Mark gathered his things and made his way out of the Room.
    As he leaves he smiles at the cleaning lady and asks the front desk to send up some room-service for Jade.

"Not till 11 though" Mark tells the front desk attendant She seems like the type of person who likes to sleep in.

After paying for the room service Mark leaves the hotel and rides off toward his apartment. It was a good night, Mark thinks as he smiles to himself and hums the tune to Great Big Sea's Boston & St. Johns

It's true I must be going but I swear I won't be long
    There isn't that much ocean between Boston and St. John's
    I'm a rover and I'm bound to sail away
    I'm a rover can you love me anyway?

{{{Mark Fades from scene}}}

Here is a link to the song. Its great

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.