1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Where to Go?

Where the Streets Have No Name
Aug 21, 2014 - Sep 21, 2014
Puck and Campanella
Dec 26, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Vince tells the Cabbie to wait for him then darts inside, leaving the living room door open. Past Grandma and down to the basement.

Vince never thought he could moves so fast.

He grabs up unused gym bag and starts stuffing it with clothes. He grabs his PSP and zipps it all up before heading back up the stairs.

Vince hears Grandma puttering around at the top of the stairs. He hears her wavering voice come down to him "Vince? Is something wrong, sweetie?"

Vince is hurrying up the stairs. What was he gonna tell her? 'Granna I'm being chaesd by cops' wouldn't sell it wit her. So instead he said "Grandma, I don't want to worry you. I'm going to be away for a while. I'll call you so don't worry. I love you." He waits for her to respond.

Grandma looks at Vince, and then she smiles "Have you finally met some nice girl to settle down with? Say no more, my dear. Grandma knows when to not ask questions." She laughs a little bit "You're an adult. You go have fun, dear. I'll be here when you get back. I love you too."

Vince smiles in relief and throws his arms around his Gran-gran.

On the way out of the house he dials Charity's number. He had no choice. He throws his bag into the back of the taxi and climbs inside.

Vince feeds the direction to the Cabby and hopes the guy doesn't hate him too much.

The cabby seems happy enough to run up the meter on Vince. They pull up to Charity's house.

"Here we are." says the cabbie, followed by an awkward silence wherein Vince's instincts tell him that the driver is waiting for his tip.

Vince pays the driver, a bit shocked at the bill. then hurries up to Charity's door. Imaginary ninja and commandos hide in the shadows. He rings her door bell and waits.

Seconds tick by like hours.

The door opens and Vince sees Charity. She's wearing a Sac-U T-shirt that's one size too big for her, and flannel pajama bottoms. Her short black hair looks like she just ran a brush through it.

"Geez, Vince. You got here fast. I was gonna change clothes, but I guess now you've already seen me in my sloppies so tough for you. Come on in."

Vince drags his bag inside, waits Charity to close the door then in relief. "I'm so sorry to drag you into this. do you have a computer I can use?" He looks up at her, fear of being denied and kicked back outside shining in his eyes. He glances about the inside of her home.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.