(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

To The Most Honorable Pricus of the Lords, August Galloway , in the Metropolitan Domain of Sacramento,

I am Ashley, Ventrue and childe of Belle, of the Cohens, raised in Belgium. I served at the pleasure of His Grace, Alder Duke Clarke, Prince of the Metropolitan Domain of Sacramento in the past, and have since been abroad.

I am writing to humbly request a moment of your time, so that I may formally acknowledge my return, as well as seek permission to reside, once again, in the Domain of His Grace.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ashley Cohen
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Katsuro Tomori

A letter is returned, sealed in purple wax and stamped with a V, though it was delivered inside a plain manilla envelope that until opened to reveal the secondary envelope looks quite mundane. The only telling thing is the address listed, The Nox Populi.

"By all means Miss Cohen, if you have time between the date of [appropriate day/time] I would love to entertain you for a few hours and welcome you back to the city. If those dates don't work I can be reached at phone number so feel free to call and we can work out an appointment. I hope your stay thus far has been pleasant and can't wait to meet a member of our family.

In Service,
    August Tobias Galloway.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Closed Thread