Ended
Watch

(1407) Someone Said Party At Your Place

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    C
    Casitive

This thread will close in three days, time to wrap!

Leo Lockheart

PRE

A pointed look to Reverb and Leo sighed. So just the mention of a past threat was enough to get him?

"Fuck it." Leo mumbled to himself as he glanced at where Star had just been. "We all know who the Counselor would be, who has the best creds, and the best public image. Sorry for trying to talk about it before hand in case it became relevant."

The left side of his mouth twitched slightly and he looks back to Reverb. "For the record I wasn't threatening anyone here now, nor do I want to. Not that the word of a skeevy honorless asshole matters."

The Arrow shoves off from the bar and heads to the door, stopping in the threshold. "Sorry for fucking up the party." He calls back to Ixidor and company before leaving. He was finally noticing the pattern in place and it wasn't just the pattern with girls.

Leo stomps off leaves the scene

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor threw up an eyebrow at Starcutter, who he didn't think actually gave a shit about the business of the day until he decided to delay his exit. With the fog of booze on the brain, he figured it was a pretty stupid time for anybody to bring up what ifs and why fors of that which may or may not happen after the outcome of the duel. The whole thing is seriously souring his buzz.

But whatever.

Leo's done spazzed out on them, and 'Verb made it clear that if Leo was as unstable as everyone is saying that he is, then ol' Royce's Cabal mate is on his own. Pussy.

"I wasn't avoiding anything," he calls after the Talon as he storms off. "That was acceptance.

"Guess I was too subtle,"
    he mutters to the two who are left. Vote or not, he doesn't really give a damn, either.

Tattooed knuckles rap on the surface of the bar to make his point. He makes eye contact with both Vincent and Weavebreaker, pointedly.

"If the Angels call on me, I'm ready for it. But if they call on someone else, you better be goddamn sure they're ready for it."

He begins to walk out. Without looking over his shoulder, he says loud enough to be heard,
    "Time for a smoke. See y'all later."

Adrian Isaacs has left the building.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker tapped her finger softly on the bar as a slight epiphany dawned on her. Maybe I was hiding from both... Weavebreaker took a sip of coke, as she considered that she may have been hiding for more reasons than just personal safety. She stood up and raised her can of coke to Vincent as a informal farewell, and gave a awkward shrug for the things that spiraled as the Order meeting winded down. She would let them worry about the politics; she had other concerns...

"Be good!" Weavebreaker turned and headed out, back to the peace and calm of the Banisher hotbed.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

B
    Beej

"Well shit." Vincent looked at the Jerry in his hand and walked over to the bar and poured himself another shot. That went fantastic. Since he wasn't in the running and his plate full with the FC, he planned to happily salute Ix's eventual election and move on. Sighing, Vincent looked up at the ceiling. "Night Samael." and threw back the shot. Grabbing another beer from the fridge, Vincent headed for his office.

Vincent exists the scene.

C
    Cross

Great scene, folks! Lockin' it up!

Obrimos status is up!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread