"One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
Lex Magica V 0
Consilium Charter V 0
- He genuinely believes that the "Fallen Angel" known as Samael was a Mastigos in ancient myth. The Exarch, Paternoster, literally demonized that "heroic" Warlock to destroy the truth.
- His former bowling team was, Snakes on a Plane.
- Samael supposedly watches re-runs of Doctor Phil and the Jerry Springer show for a relaxed look at abnormal psychology and manipulation.
- Adapted from the mythical fallen angel, Samael.
- Poison is a very prominent role in his background.
- I took the Fallen Angel's mythological origins and inverted them. The Seers are poisonous and they inflict blindness upon the Sleepers. His name and association are his own "Screw You!" to the Exarchs.
- If you're interested in a very fun conversation, ask him about his opinions on organized religion.
Creative Thaumaturgy Approved
(House Ruled) The Inescapable Question (Mind •••), Legacies: the Ancient, p. 34
Many of the Awakened know that social change begins with the challenging of assumptions. The prophet constantly questions, causing discomfort and doubt in those who would listen.
Action: Instant and contested; target reflexively rolls Composure + Gnosis
Duration: Concentration (as long as the mage is engaged in conversation)
Cost: 1 mana
The mage asks a question that challenges the assumptions of the target. The question can be anything. As long as the target can hear and understand the mage, the target can be doing anything, as long as the target is NOT in combat.
If the mage achieved an exceptional success, there’s no immediate mechanical benefit, but the subject of the spell takes the question to heart, so that at some point in the next few days, he re-evaluates his life.