Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Saving Priscus Hazelton

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Roxie shifted her attention to Yuki.

"This bullshit is gonna take all night."

Dog leaned forward as he growled.

"Here's a proposition. Square trade. You lost a body. I lost a body. You go on get yours, and whatever else you need be doing. Don't give me no guff 'bout just picking up a body. Sure figger you got a mess to go with it. In exchange, you bring me the body I lost. I figger you're doing more work, but I'll let you get your business done first -- and you're in a rush. I'm not. I'll square you up with Roxie."

He rapped his knuckles on the table.

"Fairest deal I figger yer gonna get. Take it or deal with her."

Roxie had swiveled her head to look at her squat partner, clearly surprised.

2. Likes Wolven Pryde, Matamune, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin looked to Saito, then to Dog and Roxie. "Seems reasonable to me. What can you tell us about the body, so we know what we're looking at?" he asked Dog.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki nodded to Dog in agreement. "It sounds fair enough. Not like we have much choice in the matter or the time to hammer out a different deal. If it is something we are capable of pulling off I have no problems with assisting you so far."

She did look to Baldwin at his questions because they were valid ones asking about the details of the body grab.

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

"We agreed? Or you fishin' first. I reckon I didn't ask you any questions, I'm thinkin' I get the same regard."

Dog settled back, giving Baldwin a speculative look.

He wondered if the man would still give off the menacing vibe while his arms were being chewed off.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Fair enough. Agreed."

He was pretty sure the Hound of South Sacramento wouldn't outsource it if he figured the job he wanted done wouldn't get done.

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

"Get on 'bout your business then. Drop a line at the watering holes when yer free."

Some might have thought this was an appropriate time to make threats about welching. Dog didn't subscribe to that school of thought. You gave a body a chance to do right, or make 'em wish they had.

He looked over at Roxie, as a final courtesy. More like, to let the other two know he could hold up his end.

"They square with you?"

Roxie lowered the gun, and gave a thin lipped single nod.

Feel free to start a new Scene, en route/arrival at Chef's house...

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Thank you," Baldwin said, standing and giving the Regent and her Hound a nod. Collecting his gear and bidding them a good evening, the Knight prepared to go forth and rescue Jennifer Hazelton.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Peter Baldwin & Yuki Saito continue in [Crocodile Tears] Jennifer's Body
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread