Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Oh, snap.

"Oh. Wow. Sorry. I didn't, uh, know that came out. Out loud. Yes. Faith. I remember. Ummmm. Sorry."

A hand ruffled his mop, and the fingers posed up in a reply wave to Faye . He saw her attention was elsewhere. Totally tank topped.

"So, umm, one of those days? With things out to get you? Like, uh, what sort of things. And, umm, how's. How's. Anyway. What were you saying?"

OK, he had no idea who Faith's friends were. Skip that. But her day? He really hoped it wasn't Banishers. Or Seers. Because laundry, yo.

His arms re-folded themselves and he bobbed a chin at David Regan , then the machine. Did he really just call that knobbed handle a... joy... stick?

"Ummm. Cool. Go for it! I'm totally watching."

Multitaskers: Unite!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

J
    Jason

Ezra listened as Quiet-Girl spoke, he noticed she was avoiding eye contact by looking at ceiling and glancing at him as she spoke. He noticed she totally had his fave colour in her hair, purple. A colour so befitting nobility, commonly associated with royalty and piety. Ezra knew that purple was the color worn by Roman Emperors and magistrates, and later by Roman Catholic bishops. Listening intently now, Ezra waited with baited breathe before speaking.

"Yeah...I mean not really. It wasn't that common where i was born and i hate grocery stores, though i might have seen it passing through though."

In truth Ezra knew he had to cover his words carefully, like really. He so did not visit grocery stores, and the thought of another of his kind doing so, not only made him chuckle but was intriguing too him. Looking at Quiet-Girl he spoke.

"I hope my speaking to you isn't making you uncomfortable. I just like verbing, and i so dig the colour streak you have. It's a good choice."

Ezra couldn't help but smile-wink at the Quiet-Girl as his eyes went back to Bare-Shoulder chic, and Redhead-Girl. Besides it was really all Ezra could do too contain his vice amongst the barbies inside this laundramat, someone has to submit and he hated being dominated, especially amongst such lovelies that seemed to arrive in droves. He knew he so needed an apartment close by, Ezra pictured nightly visits inside his mind as he basked in the presence of such beauty and beasts.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

The Attendant miraculously let Pepper use the mop sink - after being reassured that the Ooze wouldn't clog the drain. She attributed the good fortune to the fiver, and quickly powered the ooze out of it. There. now it was just wet, and that would be solved quickly enough with the temperature of the place.

She smiled when she came back to Tanya chatting with Detergent guy - and oooh, that was a wink. Split second decision time: Pepper put the plastic basket uspide-down and slid it across the floor to rest near Mace, then turned to the Blond who had come in listening to music ( Faye ).

"You looked pretty into your music when you came in, what was it?" Friendly-like, but it was pretty obvious she wanted to give Mace and detergent-boy some time to chat... at least until Mace decided she wanted an out. And well.... Music talk, might as well.

m
    magiuspendragon

Mace looked down as the basket hit her foot. Yup, Pepper was at it again. She didn't know why she was surprised, there were enough people here that Pepper was bound to find someone to talk to. She turned her attention back to the man as he spoke. A small frown of confusion creased her lips during his second statement. "I uh... verbing? What's that?" Her hand drifted to the streak she'd put in her hair.

"Thanks," she said, a bit self-consciously. "Just something I'm trying out." She paused a beat. "I don't blame you on the grocery stores," she said. "People can be so intense. It can get a bit hectic." There was a reason she let Pepper do most of the shopping. Well, more than one reason. Her twin was uncommonly good at finding deals.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her face brightens and a friendly smile appears, “Did I?” she asked with a laugh. “I get carried away sometimes. The song is called ‘Confusion’ by a band called New Order. Guess you could call it techno.” She says, offering the iPod to her. “Ever seen the movie ‘Blade’? It’s from that.” Knowing techno wasn’t everyones kind of music. “I’m Madison by the way.”

J
    Jason

Ezra watched Quiet-Girl as she spoke, when she touched the streak in her hair he smiled and formulated a response. It was not hard but damn it.

"Verbing is...Well...it's like slang, you know for conversation. I guess you could verb alone but i prefer verbing with another as it makes the conversation more delectable."

Smiling. Ezra knew he probably reigned in a good ctach but only hoped he could keep this fish hooked before he bore her. Thinking quickly. Yeah that wasn't hard to do but he was at least still standing which was a first. Looking intently at Quiet-Girl, studying her body language and visually accessing her physicality he responded.

"I agree intense people can be such a bore but you gotta admit the only true plus to a grocery store are the sites and words from those who frequent them regularly. Other than a grocery store, i'd have to say the second best place is a salon. I mean the juicy gossip one can obtain there can be entertaining and scathing."

Stifling a chuckle, Ezra smiled at the now not-so-quiet-girl and feeling slightly awkward he ran a hand through his hair, down to the back of his head and allowing the hand to caress around his neck til it reached and rested at the front of his tank as he awaited a response. Ezra so needed an escape before he did something to embarrass himself, realizing what he was doing he lowered his hand and looked away but where was his eyes going to gaze. it's not like he could stare at the barbies and kens here. They'd probably think he was totally eye-fucking them. Even though that crossed his mind, Ezra still underneath a lustful veneer was a gentleman at heart but damn.

C
    Casitive

Living people were not David's forte, even when he was alive (neither really were ambulatory corpses but...). So, the intricacies of small talk, over laundry, was not something he was very good at. David remained quiet through Star 's exchange with Faith, though he did try a faint pastoral smile as he looked around the coin-op.

Sure,” David says off of Star's invitation to 'go for it.'

Scratching the back of his head, he used his right hand to toss in a quarter into the gargantuan machine.

It immediately sprang to life with a message of what the scoring was like and headed right into the game.

Some retro gamers would say it's a story of the inevitability of life encroaching on the defenses we build. That the aliens will arrive if not in that round, but the next.

This was not what was going through David's head.

Just use this,” the joystick, “to move your ship back and forth.” The tall-lanky man furthered explained to Star, “Hit the button to shoot down an alien. It's simple.” But, requires a bit of hand-eye coordination and timing. David's score this round was better than his last but David humbly shrugged at it and shifted out of the way for Star to take over.

2 Successes (2000 points!)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-12 09:08:53 David Regan rolls 4 to Dex + Computer (Space Invaderssss) Mk. 2 (10 Again) 7, 10, 3, 4, 8 2 successes

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

He tried to pay attention when David went first. Really, he did. He'd even tried to pay attention to Tinkerbell, but she'd kinda done the AFD thing where she drifted off again. Tinks was ADD. Or maybe? He was just too boring.

Space Invaders. The graphics were as terribad as the name. Do an Ultra, yo. Or combo. Or... something. He found himself staring athe controls and the slim, pale hands, looking for more buttons or wrist or finger motions that suggested there was something more.

"Uh. Yeah. Simple."

There's nothing quite as tasty as your foot. Maybe if he'd been watching the game, he would have realized the Invaders sped up as they descended. Or that there might be strategy. Instead? He went out like a scrub.

"That's. Ummmm. Yeah. That's harder than it looks,"
    he plea bargained.

"You come here a lot? And play this?"

Failbot
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-12 18:00:53 Star rolls 1 to Space Whatevers! Dex + Comp -3 Untrained (10 Again) 4 failure
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Techno, huh? Pepper accepted the iPod and listened fro a bit before nodding approvingly. "I haven't seen the movie, though I have read the comics and also hear that they're very different anyway." But the music was good, absolutely. She handed the iPod back and added, "Steph or Pepper, take your pick."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts the iPod and tucks it away in her bag, “Didn’t realize there were comics.” She said thoughtfully. “I really enjoyed the movie, not the second one though. The third was great, especially Ryan Reynolds character! But would defiantly read the comics, do you recommend them?” she asked.

Thinking for a moment, “Hmmm..” she says, “I kinda like Pepper, you strike me as a Pepper.” She said with a grin.

“Urgh…I hate laundry, it never seems to end.”
    She said with a soft laugh as she pulled out a laundry sheet from its package. Least she wasn’t trying to wash out blood from a suspension, that was a real pain!

11. Likes RebornSeas liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.