Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I'm a little unclear on the terminology 'character account' and 'player account'. I didn't see a way to create a separate account for a character. What did I miss?
    Okay, right now, you are using a player account by the name of BunniRabbi. You will use this player account to submit any characters that you want to play. After you have successfully gotten a ST to approve one or more of these character submissions, then you will be able to create another account using the exact same name of the character that has been approved to register another account. Your character account will automatically be linked to your player account, and will be then used to make In Character posts in the appropriate venue.

I am sure there's a much better write up around here somewhere on the wiki with pictures or something, but that's the gist of it; basically you don't have to worry about it until you have gotten a characters submission approved, and then as part of the approval process, the ST will send you the link to the instructions on how to create a character account.

2. Likes West liked this post
    p
    plantgremlin

Do I need to have a character sheet built to submit a character and if so how and where do I submit it?
    Last edited by plantgremlin; Mar 10th, 2019 at 06:54 PM.  Reason for Edit: punctuation

W
    Woland

At the bar on top of the page you have a section called 'jump'. If you click it, a list will appear - you need to choose a venue that interests you from that list (you can choose from Mage, Vampire, Changeling and Werewolf) and when you do, there's a 'Character Submission Form', in which you choose how your starting dots are allocated.

p
    plantgremlin

does it not work on mobile because I'm not finding any submission forms, the closest I got was the link in character concepts for mta that ended up not working

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hi! Welcome! A couple things: first, yeah don't even try to do website stuff mobile, it all works much better (chargen in particular only really works at all on a full website).

Next, what DOES work great on mobile is the site's discord channel, which is a great way to get faster answers, cause we're really friendly, on the forums OR on discord, but we tend to see your question a lot faster on discord.

https://discord.gg/ybQtGA

S
    Strong King

Further more, if mobile is a primary option for some, I always recommend checking the settings on your mobile browser, as you often have the option to swap between the mobile and desktop versions of webpages.

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Mein: Skin of polished amber
    Presence (Pugnacious)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring

I, for one, have never gotten anything to post on the mobile version.

Twist Scenes

Hello, as the others have suggested if you're on mobile as primary you'll want to select "View Desktop Version". The site is built and heavily customized with some older source so it's mobile variant is very limited.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Yeah, to be fair I kind of overstated it when I said the site isn't usable at all on mobile, if you set your mobile browers to "desktop site" mode, I have found the site great for reading up on posts and wiki information. It's just actually posting (and absolutely chargen) that is vastly better on the full website.

Correct me if I am wrong, but based on what I've seen in this forum the house rules for crafting arms and armor seems to be you needed successes equal to double the item's size plus its durability. Correct?

If so, I have a thought to answer a question about how armor size and durability are lacking in RAW. Going by weapon materials, we can deduce that armors would have durability between 1 (leather from whip) to 3 (steel from machete). Armor size would be by coverage and weight, probably ranging between 3 to 4, with 5 reserved for those with full cover (based on the size of the NBC suit RAW).

Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread