Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 83
DISPLAYED
Michael's BBQ

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Ghosts had anchors? Like ships? What a weird notion. "Thank you," she stated as she took the card from the woman, smiling and looking curious all at once. "I'm most certainly interested in information on 'Werewolves'... that's a part of why I'm here. But I'm more than happy to help out in any way I can with other things." How? That was a good question. Finances. She had some expertise of her own. But she wasn't entirely certain how much assistance she could provide to people who had more knowledge of this stuff than she did.

"I'll call later. Is there a time you'd prefer?"
    Former Player of:
    Zodiac Sinead Lovekin Jodie Hollins

J
    Justin

Sam gave Diane a nod as he read her business card, already absorbed in thoughts of who to get a hold of and which leads to follow.

"I'll give you a call later, Diane. If anyone else needs me, feel free to call my cell." He gave a slight smile as he headed back toward his bike, assuming no one stops him.

Jennifer Hazelton

"About 9 o clock works good for me." Diane answered Jodie. "Alright, looking forward to it, Sam." Diane nods to Samael.

"Have a good night, every one. Thank you for inviting us, Father."
    "It was nice to meet you." Jamie said to the group with a sweet smile. The two girls depart on Sam's heels, leaving in an older mode Honda Civic.

After a few more minutes, the BBQ begins to wind down. Rob makes his goodbyes and departs, heading off with a cheerful whistle. It seems the death of Vanessa had added a spring to the hunter's step. As the night deepens, all but Priest departs. Michael finishes his cleanup and heads inside his home. Tomorrow has promised to hold a few hours of driving for five of the cell. What would the others get up to in the meantime?

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.