Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Revenge is Priceless 4 Priceless

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

"Careful. You don't want to know what I like."

There was a confidence in the way that the man spoke as he looked down on Samael. He steps closer to Samael, now standing directly in front of him. The man is a tall, wide man wearing an expensive suit. Dark glasses can be seen peeking out of the pocket.

"I don't think that I've seen you around here, before."

The man looks Samuel up and down, seeming to take in every detail. Was Samael grateful for Alistair's disguise now?

The girls who had been crowding closer to Sam moments before are now forming a respectful half circle of about three feet, watching with expressions of trepition. Past the circle of observers, the dance floor pulses and throbs, ignoring the confrontation on the dance floor.

Samael can see that Vanessa has stood from her seat and stands at the edge of the dance floor, watching the confrontation. Her brown eyes seem to smolder. A handful of ladies pass by her, nodding differentially to Vanessa. One of them pauses a step behind Vanessa. This woman stands at 5'9'' to Vanessa's 5'5''. The second woman wears a black floor length A - line gown with a black feather boa. The feathers seem spiky around her neck.

In the car

"What do you do?" Rob asks, not taking his eyes off of the front entrance.
    "My cell, every one had a job. An area to control. You monitor things? Are you going to record this? You could always get out your camera and set up for a good shot."

Tal Priest Samael Milton Alistair Smith Helene Jameson

F
    Freelance250

Michael sat in the passengers seat of Robs car next to Helene, he had taken off his long coat and placed it in the back, resting on his leg was the curved Kukri knife and at his feet was the high powered hand crossbow. On a special strap around his leg was the dozen or so bolts for the crossbow, Michael could feel the tension rise in the car. Helene was nervous but Michael was as calm as could be, he had felt this dozens of times before.

"Focus on the details.." He said to her in a calm and assuring tone. "Don't think about what it can do, just don't think. React, wait.. tell yourself to be calm, fear is a natural thing." He said with a smile as he fished in his pocket and removed a small sharpening stone and began dragging it along the edge of the blade, the sound made him calm. Preparation was everything before an Op, check and double check your kit, clean your weapons over and over again. The repetition helped keep fear at bay.

The kukri he was sharpening looked razor sharp as it was, it's edge honed to near perfection. The Crossbow at his feet was cocked, locked and ready to go with a hardened steel bolt already in place. Laying on the dash was Michael's worn out bible that had accompanied him through countless missions with the Rangers and with the Malleus Maleficarum. His eyes watched the door closely. After a long wait he blew the metal shavings from the blade and held it in both hands with the rosary around his wrist as he prayed.

"Saint Michael The Archangel, defend us in battle. Protect us against the snares and wickedness of the devil." He said calmly, a prayer he recited from memory hundreds of times before battle. It was because of this that he had earned his nickname Priest long before he became one. The Clerical collar around his neck was to him, a reminder of not only his faith but his oath to spend his life serving God and hunting down the evils of the world. It was at these times he was the most silent, normally Michael was talkative and friendly, enjoying the simple things in life. His mind went back to a barbecue he and the remainder of his Ranger unit had after their tour in Kandahar Province. Forty three men died there, most of them from his battalion. It was a time of true peace. Those that came back celebrated with the families of those that didn't, for one day.. they put aside grief and were happy.

"I always loved to grill... nothing like hamburgers and hotdogs on a hot grill with a beer in one hand and a pair of tongs in the other." He said as he watched the door like a hawk. "When this is over, I think I'll throw us a barbecue." He added with a warm smile. "Something we used to do back in the day after a mission.." Michael paused to collect his words before continuing. "Even when one of us didn't come back.. we still celebrated, we would lay out a plate for the one that was gone, always the first burger off the grill and the first beer from the cooler. It was our little ritual.." He turned his head to Helene, he chuckled heartily. He was his usual self again, and that calmed him. This moment was the calm before the storm and he felt it coming, he knew in the next hour or so this would get bloody, he silently prayed to God that they all made it out alive.

Jennifer Hazelton

As Alistair looked over the alley behind Alberto's Mexican Restaurant, he saw that Alberto's supplied two dumpsters. The dumpster's lids were locked so that they could not be lifted, but they were fairly high. He could climb up on one. To the right, a chain link fence separated Alberto's back lot, the area for deliveries, from a Smart & Final parking lot. Alistair could climb the fence, but it would be a bit exposed. It was always an option to run that way if he thought climbing a fence could delay someone. The fast food restaurant about eighty feet away had a small ladder affixed to the building, he noted. The fast food restaurant was still in business however, with cars crawling through the drive through. Checking Alberto's, Alistair found no such ladder.
    Alistair Smith

R
    Rhapsody032590

Ester pulled into the parking lot of Priceless, trying to keep herself as inconspicuous as possible, counting on the other hunters focus being on the door to the club as Sam had said. She was dressed in her black leather pants running boots and Leather biker jacket. She had her Kevlar under the leather, in case a vampire decided that they wanted to shoot her. She had her pistol in shoulder holster so she could quick draw, on the passenger seat next to her was an extra clip, a few road flares, incase the stories of fire where true, and a can of police strength mace.

She set herself up to get a good look at the door and the car that Sam had said his cell would be in. Unbuckling her seat belt she settled in to watch for movement and threats. She set her phone to auto answer and put her Bluetooth headset in her ear, in case Sam called for her. I hate working off the books. I’d have loved to try and get Sam wired for sound so I had some idea what was going on in there. I also wouldn’t mind a Sniper Rig and roof access. I think government work has spoiled me.

Tal
    Tal

Tal had driven over in her vehicle and sat for some minutes, ticking the seconds away by drumming lightly on her steering wheel. Time stretched on inside the dark confines of her car, and a few nagging doubts popped into her head. She though about just calling the rest of her cell but, when the time came she'd have to be close to Michael, Sam, and Simon, so she reasoned she might as well close distance now and speak to them in person.

She popped the driver-side door open and stepped out, taking a moment to flex some of the stiffness out of her artificial knee before walking across the parking lot to Rob's car. With Alistair's help (well, he'd done most all of the work) she'd cobbled together a passable disguise. A blue track suit, a gold necklace, and heavy make-up was at least something very different from anything Tal would regularly wear. It was better than nothing.

She knocked on Helene's window and bent down once it was rolled open so she could speak more quietly to the car's occupants.

"There's two things we need to discuss. First is this: we need more people at the site than just Al. I'll give one of you keys to my car. There's gas and a flare gun in the back. Once the lick is at the site, soak it and light it up. Also, try and park the car so there's less room for it to maneuver. Anyone not corralling should go to the site now. Also, second thing, I'm worried about Sam being alone in the club. Someone should check on him. Volunteers?"
    Tal, Soldier, Union, Presence 3 (Steady), Status 2 (Concealed Carry)

J
    Justin

What is this, some kind of test? Mild-mannered Sam wouldn't have minded the display. In fact, he would have laughed it off yet still found a reason to leave in order to avoid unnecessary confrontation.

This was not mild-mannered Sam.

This time, Sam actually snarled. "Get used to it, asshole. I'm trying to enjoy my night out, and you're doing a good job fucking that up." Had anyone like Ester been around, they'd be surprised at that kind of language--Sam doesn't swear, at least not out-loud. Samael Milton, scion of the Seventh Generation, however, didn't give a damn what people thought of his language. "If you keep this up, that won't be the only thing getting fucked up. Now, are we going to have a problem, or do I get to keep doing what I'm what doing?" Sam's fists clenched at his sides. He was running this as if it were a test, and it wasn't one he was about to lose.

Risking Willpower in Intimidation Roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 18:38:23 Staring down Scarface Jr rolls 11 to Presence + Intimidation + Alistair's Suit (Voice of Thunder Provides 9-Again Rule on Intimidation rolls) (9 Again, WillPower) 5, 7, 1, 10, 1, 6, 5, 1, 4, 7, 10, 4, 1 2 successes

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Helene rolls down the window to talk to Tal. She nods along as she talks. "Alright. I was planning on heading over there anyway, once I saw Sam leave with the sucker. Just wanted to make sure he didn't need a quick getaway vehicle." She shrugs at her suggestion of having someone inside. "I guess. If it's not someone who knows what they're doing, it could make her suspicious. Michael's a little...conspicuous, with all those weapons, and she knows Rob's face, so I'm not sure."

She looks at the others. "What do you guys think?"

Jennifer Hazelton

The Parking Lot

"Your friends were adamant that I stay out of Priceless." Rob stated. "I'll park my car over at Alberto's and walk back for Tal's and park it on site to try and kill Vanesa's maneuverability. "

He glances to Helene. "You could try and poke your head inside the club and see how Sam's going. It's a risk, though. I agree - with Michael's collar alone, people would be staring at him. The bouncer won't let him in with those crossbows on his legs. Worse, they'll call the cops."
    Rob's tone was dubious.

Rob appreciated Michael's earlier statements. He was nervous himself. It was nice listening to Michael's voice and to remember that he had actual military experience.

Michael

The Club

"Language." The man snapped. "You are in front of ladies. I think I have had enough of you. "
    The way that the man speaks, Sam suspects that English is not the man's first language. Yet he speaks without trace of an accent.
    "Col," Someone speaks from behind 'Col's large frame. Col half turns and as his large frame shifts, Sam can see Vanessa stands behind him.

"- you left me alone for far too long." She speaks playfully. The tension between the men is high. The other ladies i thier watchful semi circle are amazed that Vanessa inserts herself.

"This man disrespects me and uses foul language. What do you think, my sweet? You think that I teach him lesson?"

Col gives Sam a dark look, a look that seethes with anger.

"Come, let us discuss this rationally. People are watching." Vanessa suggests smoothly. Col swings his gaze back to her, seeming to reconsider.

"I have champagne coming to the table." She addresses Sam and Col. "Let's have a drink together and maybe by the end of the night, we laugh about this."

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 18:49:47 The Colonel rolls 9 to Resisting Samael (10 Again) 2, 2, 4, 4, 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 2 successes

Tal Priest Samael Milton Helene Jameson

R
    Rhapsody032590

Ester noticed the young woman in the god awful tracksuit and unflattering makeup walk up to the car she was watching. She almost went for her gun but when the window rolled down and there was a lack of screaming and dying she realized that the woman must be with the cell. She was getting jumpy, she always hate stake out duty, especially when she didn’t have eyes and ears inside. Keeping her eyes open she pulls out her phone and opens her email. It takes a couple minutes to type the email and keep watch but she manages it eventually, and sends out her Email to Detective Kim.

A
    Ampersand

Simon's withering gaze lingered on the entrance to the front entrance of the club. Any moment now. Any moment.

I'd kill for a whiskey right about now.

Sam was taking too damned long. He was meant to lure her out, not seduce her! So he stood there, leaning against the nearest lamp post and he waited.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last