DISPLAYED
Revenge is Priceless 4 Priceless

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    R
    Rhapsody032590

OOC

R
    Rhapsody032590

Ester sighs when she realizes she passed Sam on her way in. Fuckity Fuck, fuck, never going in to an Op again without proper field comms.

She almost doesn’t realize that she’s being stopped until the couple in front of her stops. A startling and strikingly overdressed woman walks up to her. Well Ester, time to lie you’re your life depends on it.

She gave the woman a professional nod. "I certainly hope so mam, are you the manager? I’m Special Agent Ester Lawson and I’m here on a case. I’ve been tracking a murder suspect, who’s suspected of being involved in at least 2 homicides we can confirm, with circumstantial links to at least 4 other unsolved homicides in the greater San Diego area. " Now the really fun part.

"She seems to like the night club scene as her hunting ground. Surveillance footage also shows a favor for gaudy gold jewelry and track suits. If I could see your surveillance room…" With that the mild mannered Agent was cut off by the sound of gun fire in the night. Immediately she taped on the button of her Bluetooth headset, which at the moment was set that it called Sam.

"We have shots fired; I repeat I have shots fired outside priceless."

spin a convincing story 3 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 12:26:10 Ester Lawson rolls 10 to Lie like crazy. (per:3 + Sub: 3 + 1 Misdirection spc.) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 10, 6, 2, 1, 8, 3, 7, 6, 1, 2 3 successes

A
    Ampersand

The silent trickle of water falling, splashing on the hard concrete sound was all that hit Simon's ears prior to the audible bangs that accompanied the gunshots breaking the silence. He raised an eyebrow and regarded the group with an abject curiosity to the actions. In the time it took him to... Relief... Himself... They had managed to lure in and brutally murder the beast without so much as a bat of the eyelids. "Fuck! Shit!" were the only words he could muster forth while struggling to wrestle the semi broken zipper of his baggy (some would say excessively so) jeans. It had been a fucked up few nights. At least it was finally over for now. Without a word of acknowledgement to the rest of the group, he unceremoniously threw the hood of his jacket up and walked away from the scene.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6