Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Dreamy, Creepy Goodness

Those who are active on Requiem are probably already following this one, but for any who focus more on other venues or who just haven't checked it out for whatever reason, I strongly recommend checking out this thread:http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2782

I launched this thread with high hopes for some excellent and revealing character stuff, and so far the players are meeting and exceeding my high expectations. Some truly good stuff here... Jayant's dream-self reflecting some doubts he's been having lately, Roxie's description (plus Roxie naked!)... hell, there's too much goodness to mention it all. Read it.

That said, do pay special attention to Frost's descriptions of her characters. Gave me chills, literally.

Keep up the great stuff, people!

Wait 'til you read Doctor Lazarus' dream state.

That shit's wicked creepy

Thanks for this scene DDude, it has already started off awesome.

I have a feeling that this scene is going to be one of the few that will be discussed for a long time after it is done. Nice call DaevaDude!
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

I'm loving a lot of these descriptions of people's characters. I hope Frost doesn't think me a jonnie-come-lately with the child and the plushy. I honestly did not mean to steal her idea and must have came up with it concurrently. I thought it would be fun to reflect her as a scared child out of her element in a new city and missing her San Francisco nos family. The dog is of course her representation of Cerberus and her monstrous nature reflects her low humanity and clan.

I think it's cool to see how many vamps have dream selves from a more innocent time, personally.

Kharn

i think this thread is just downright awesome, some of the stuff i'm reading there is great, and it really lets you understand how so many toons see themselves

J
    Jak

I wonder if this really is how they see themselves. My character, in any case, hasn't really realized that this is a dream. He's going to be very surprised when he sees what's going on with him.

This is one of the best threads I've seen on this site, with some of the coolest posts. DD deserves praise for making us get introspective and weird.

Kharn

whats really awesome, and i just mentioned this in chat, is that we haven't even started on the real plotline/storyline of this thread, and its already at like 3 pages of pure win

its threads like this that make me happy i joined TwiVal and became a part of this twisted community

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

jesus people, I go off and people post the sit out of the thread. It's like Court all over again.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

LOL Nah it's better then Court. It's interesting.

It's all good Yog. I am trying to show Rosuto before she watched her entire clan get slaughtered and became an emotionless husk. Unfortunatly that happened when she was five, so I had to throw the scarey little girl in there. But, Lazarus' response to her was awesome! I guess it would be creepy to see such a small child enjoying herself in this kind of setting.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

+ Reply to Thread