Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 28 of 30 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last

Myrah Wells
    Myrah Wells

NOS
    PRE

Myrah Wasn't sure how to deal with this turn of events. She steadied herself where she should, ready to react if anything was directed in her direction.

Did the fumes around Myrah get a little thicker?

Defending this turn. Asa is up next...I think.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa wished for the maul he had wielded earlier... but it was gone, as was the innocence of the man that held it. There was no comforting weight of sheathed blades upon his body, either, and he could only wait to see what the accused would do -- and hope that the power of his Blood would be enough, if he had to call upon it.

Holding...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The Nordic man remains tense, but stands erect. Looking back and forth at some of the other vampires - but mostly at Ishani and Asa - he says "Whether or not I am of the Brood, I think at the moment, that is less important than us working together to figure out what is happening here. Our differences can wait. Who knows, perhaps whatever phantoms brought us here want us to fight? If so, that is the last thing we should do."

J
    Jak

Brood are bad, mkay? replied Mariel, using her belly to push her way through some of the gawking Kindred.

Sometimes they eat your soul, she whispered.
    Alastair watches impassively as Mariel mercilessly flirts with this Sean who was a satyr. Dreaming about Mariel flirting: beyond mundane. Dreaming about satyr-men: bizarre.

"Brood? Who are they? And what do you mean, eat your soul?"

Emerging back onto the dream-street, Arnold finds more Kindred on the street than he had left there. Included in this number, Arnold noticed, was Prince Clarke. Then he realized that he'd walked into some sort of confrontation, and he looks around for what he hoped would be an obvious enemy. Clutching the short sword in his hand.

Initiative if Needed
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

When a vampire drinks another vampire's blood until they're drained dry, it's called Diablerie. They get some of the dead vampire's abilities. It's absolutely 100 percent forbidden, said Mariel, wondering if she'd ever be done explaining things to her Childe.

As if to punish her, the dreambaby kicked. Hard.

Mariel realizes she's been breathing, as all the air is knocked out of her. OMG, this is AWFUL! she wheezes, as the air finally reinflates her lungs.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani's first instinct is to push Jayant behind her and get him out of the way. He was currently a boy of twelve and would be able to do little and get himself killed. The problem was he'd probably remember she did it when he "woke up" and it would wound his pride deeply. Stifling a sigh, she lets him stand his ground against her better judgement.

"What makes you think that I believe a word that's come out of your mouth? If you are Brood, as the symbols all over your body are telling me you are, then you are willing to lie about anything to get what you require. For all I know your people could be the ones causing this in the first place. We," she spreads her arms to indicate all of the kindred behind her, "are all of the same type. You are one. Where are the rest of your brethren?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean watches the confrontation between the cluster of vampires and the stranger, but he doesn't move to give assistance either way. He gently guides Lori down, and leaves her sitting on the ground while he clip clops over to where Mariel talks to Alastair, overhearing them. "Brood, huh? This city's going to shit, seems like."

"I have no others in this city at this time," the Nordic man says to Ishani. "And I know nothing of what is happening here, why I or you are here. I cannot tell you what to believe or not, but if any here has the Sight, they will see I do not lie."

He turns to regard Sean and scowls, but says nothing to him.

Ith, having overheard the Brood-related conversation with his heightened senses, approaches the rest of the group. It doesn't take too long for him to notice Prince Clarke as well. The Brood? That explains the markings and his appearance.

Speaking up as he walks closer, the doctor makes his intent for this one known. "This one aligns himself with the Brood, who have no respect for our laws or traditions. We should kill this one, Olaf, for crimes he's surely committed in the past and ones he will most certainly commit in the future."

Page 28 of 30 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Closed Thread