Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 18 of 30 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last
    L

Wilhelm's blades ease from their defensive position as he glances about; getting the unshakable feeling that something was there, though he knew not what it was. "Reeve Culler, there is...something here that my Auspex allows me to just barely perceive. But I cannot hazard a guess as to what it is. Perhaps it would be wise to bring in someone with a better mastery of the Discipline, to see if they are better able to discern what it is. Harpy Nateesh perhaps, as Mekhet Priscus I would assume she is quite accomplished in that regard."

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge still moping she watches Ishani occupied with the new man and watches this new development with fascination and irritation.

That's not fair she is way nicer to that man than me! She's just a big meanie too, she stamps her foot and turns around. That is when she notice's Obsidian's arrival. The woman's beast feels very familiar even more than that naked woman's did. She feels like she likes this person. She walks up to the woman and smiles at her forgetting to keep her tongue stuck out.

"Hi ya Miss! I'm Dirge!" She looks down at her stuffed dog and then the dirty blood drenched little monster held it up to the new lady "This is Cerbie, wanna pet him? He's real nice, promise.'

A look of shock quickly crosses her face and she rapidly looks for the naked woman. She sticks her tongue back out relieved that the woman was no longer present and did not see her slip.

Narration:

As Obsidian walks forward and becomes more adjusted to where she is, her missing eye, the Eye of Ghede, catches bits of movement in the air, like wisps of fog visible only (so far as she knows) to her. Although she cannot clearly make out any ghosts, she is certain this effect is the result of some sort of ghostly presence or phenomenon, though different than any she's ever encountered.

A point of light appears in the air some feet above the ground. Slowly it grows into a flat white disc. There is a jingle of metal and 'fwomp!' 'clatter~!' Down drops a corpse.

Its a young man dressed hareidly in suit and tie. cuff left undone and cummerbund untucked. Who would appear in the prime of life if not for it's yellowed skin, rimmed bulging eyes and gallow cheeks.
    His neck, wrists, and kness are shackles with chains the still descedn from the white disk above. The corpse begins to pick himself up. But it is clear the chains are doing the lifting, like a morbid marionette.
    Beside him a top hat and cane fall to the ground beside him. With a wrench of the neck chain the corpse turns to study the props, his gaze shows exhaustion and disinterest, but still he looks. A wrist chain swings a dead arm toward the cane. An ankle chain motions to make an effort to stand. the movement allowing the corpse to lose its balance and again it falls, hanging limply against the supports.

A folded card tumbles down through the air and lands upright nearby.

"See the Show!"
    .50 cents

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Lady Naetesh; please allow me. I will gather the families together." She gives a bow, the blood-lubricated armor facilitating movement far too easily, before wandering off, urging others to go to the front of Avalon. She comes across Karen, whom she does not recognize. "Madam, I am Lady Knight Pia, please follow me. We are congregating everyone in front of Avalon, so that we might better assess the situation. Might I enquire as to your name?"

Some Knights balked at tasks that weren't 'go here, kill them, clean up, go home'. Regina found them the most rewarding. Her sister would be so proud of her.

"Karen. Karen Cromwell."
    She gives Pia a polite nod, then follows her to the Avalon. "Just arrived last evening. I assume this isn't a regular occurrence here?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

I
    Innerlight

Aesop decides to see what will bring down the ire of his captors. He looks for the biggest building he can and attempts to start a fire. He then intends to turn into a vulture and perch at a distance to see if it brings anyone.

ST Question: What is Aesop using to try to start the fire?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiled at Ishani's change, and the warmth of her touch. He looked around at the others, recognizing few that were present. That they were real, and not figments, was evidenced by Ishani's initial appearance. Even in hazy half-remembered nightmares of the Museum, she had never been thus... to him.

He went through questions in his mind, discarding the ones that were irrelevant. In this place of revelations... of truth... it did not matter how they came, or what brought them. If everyone was not here, this was not an indiscriminate phenomena... nor a by-product of the Lost Nights.

"Who else is here?" Asa asked, mulling over a thought. "We need to figure out what we've been brought here to do."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As the Prince arrives, Jayant is at a loss but as he touches the Harpy, and her subsequent rejuvenation, he stares up at her in the same awe Greek men once looked upon Aphrodite.

"Miss 'shani," he whispers, still clutching her hand.

Regina Pia

PRE

"No miss Cromwell, it is not a common occurance. Right now we are gathering people in front of avalon to prevent anyone from becoming lost. Best we tackle this problem as a unified whole."

She leads her to the group congregating in front of Avalon, and is about to introduce Cromwell when she spots who the harpy is talking to. She gives a deep, manly bow to the prince, and when there is a gap in the conversation...
    "Please excuse me, Lady Naetesh, this is Karen Cromwell, a kindred who arrived just last night. Karen Cromwell, this is the Harpy, Lady Naetesh."

THe prince had far more important things to do than to deal with new people.

((OOC: Lazarus also has Heightened Senses up, as stated in the post where he walked with Olaf over to Arnoud. Is it safe to assume he sees/feels the presence just outside the range of Auspex too?))

Empty?

In the few times that Lazarus had ever been to the Avalon it had never been empty, and now here he was standing in a cleared out Avalon. The whole experience just furthered the dream theory for Ith. Wilhelm was speaking about something being in here, and the doctor did not want to take any chances with things barely out of the range of perception.

"We should move as a group forward in order to bring whatever it is into range of our auspex..."

Page 18 of 30 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last
Closed Thread