Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Launching Pad

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I can assist Master Galloway," Jennifer nod, glancing at Master Galloway for a moment to imagine how to make him up.
    "- I imagine that you can not alter your way of speech, Master Galloway? Best to avoid speaking over much. Hopefully, the two of you are simply observers tonight; helping to take the temperature of the factory."

Jennifer glances at her own clothes- clothing that would have fit in at Asylum. She wondered at the choice now, but shrugged. Looking homeless herself if she attracted attention at the factory could get her a headache. A lost lady with little experience expecting every one to aid her in finding a tow truck would be easier for her to pull off.

"Shall you borrow my Civic? " Jennifer proposed. "Its a couple of years old. Common make of car, common silver - blue paint. Likely won't get you noticed too much. No need to expend resources if we don't have to and I won't be driving."

Jennifer presses keys on her laptop, scanning around the factory. "I'll take a walk around the factory first, likely take twenty minutes to see if any one is already observing. Then I can attempt to sneak in."

Jennifer checks her watch. "How much time do we have until it closes?"

Cross West Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Katsuro Tomori

If Manip+Expression is the wrong roll for using a false accent let me know, it's what I've always used though

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-26 12:07:45 August Galloway rolls 6 to Manipulation+Expression (10 Again) 8, 6, 4, 10, 7, 7, 10, 10, 3 4 successes

"Oh, I'm a man of many talents Madame Notary. I found that in certain negotiations it's best to not sound like what some might deem an accent of lesser intelligence, typical derrogatory term being redneck hick. " said August in a perfectly normal accent, though it's what he considered to be a yankee accent there's not really much of a trace of origins, other than american english.

He gave a devilish grin, hoping that at least a little amusement was brought on from the act. "I could use your civic, that would work out well, and I do dress somewhat well...It'll be so odd to be in new old clothes. I'm starting to rather like this assignment." again he spoke with little to no trace of accent as a grin developed while he considered the offer of the car and make up and all that. It reminded him almost of putting on some sort of theatrical mark, and he did so love the theater.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes Jaqen liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

"Then it seems we have our plan," Baldwin said. "Shall we go to our preparations?"

OOC

Katsuro Tomori

OOC: Quick list sounds good to me. August is getting Jenn's old civic, and a makeover. It'll be fab.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

The preparations were carried out for a visit to the factory. Jennifer removed some small bills from her store and gifted it to Sir Baldwin to use for costuming and disguising. Upon Sir Baldwin's return, Jennifer assisted Priscus Galloway with becoming less noticeable. More lived in. More common to the area around the factory.

She hands Priscus Galloway her car keys and gave a short tour - where the hazard light button was, the emergency brake, the emergency cones and jumper cables. It paid to be prepared.

Jennifer studied the print outs and once again stated the plan for the benefit of the group - she would walk the perimeter, searching for dogs and active guards. Jennifer mentioned she would look for a homeless person to speak to. Jennifer tucks a couple of small bills - fives and tens - in her back pocket for bribes. She would attempt to sneak into the factory. They would observe from a farther, less prominent position and track vehicle and pedestrian traffic, checking for the normal routine of the night.

"Are we agreed?" She asked the gentlemen of the Unconquered.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Peter, for his part, goes to acquire appropriate clothing and makeup for the part, using the money provided by Hazelton for the task. He keeps a few bucks on hand in small bills as well, for bribes. He is sure to get a lengthy coat for himself for the late night, both to ward against the ineffectual cold and to cover his weaponry and the thin layer of Kevlar that made the difference between a gunshot wound bruising him being a risk to the Masquerade and being completely logical.

"We are," Sir Baldwin said.
    West - shall we move this forward?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread