Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Contact

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Turn 2 Begins with Peter Baldwin. Baldwin and Galloway are both 1 Turn Walking from Jennifer and 1 Turn Running from Carlos. Jennifer is now 1 Turn Walking from Carlos.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin first moved to secure his charge, checking her. "Are you okay, ma'am?" he asked Hazelton, looking after the fella who'd just punched her.

There were far more efficient ways of doing this. His Allies could get them what they needed. This fight was not necessary.

Katsuro Tomori

At the assault August moved with a purpose, attempting to close ground but keeping enough distance for the Lords Tongue he would run until just out of swinging range of the big ape. Still no emotion crossed his face. He would take this fool to his haven and bottle him to serve at the next Clan Meeting when he was done.

August speaks loud enough to be heard by Carlos clearly but not loud enough to cause a scene. August see's there are others around and wants this to end. Quickly.

"A Man doesn't harm a woman, he looks his problems in the eye. Think you can stare me down, boy? Fifty Dollars says you look away first." his southern drawl in full swing, one could only think what other words might be used with that same tone and cadence in a less modern time.

Manipulation+Persuasion 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-19 17:52:06 August Galloway rolls 6 to Manipulation+Persuation (10 Again) 8, 6, 4, 5, 3, 1 1 success
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, Sir."

Jennifer pressed a hand to her stomach experimentally, checking for hidden pains.

"Do you think he goes around punching every one he thinks is setting him up? " Jennifer grouches, taking Sir Baldwin's arm in a companion like way. She lifts her arm and waves at Master Galloway, trying to call his attention. She waves for him to come back to Sir Baldwin and herself.

"Fall back." She calls towards Mr. Galloway.
    "Maybe he has something more for some one he doesn't think is setting him up, he's seen Master Galloway twice."

Cross West
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Carlos keeps walking, blending into the few stragglers out at this hour. As Galloway yells at him, he holds up an arm and flips him off.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Let's sit you down, ma'am, and we can discuss it there," Baldwin said quietly, thinking it absolutely prudent to not discuss this on the street. He looked to Galloway, taking in his features for a moment before giving him a nod.

Once they were at the car and Baldwin had opened the doors and let them in so they could speak securely, he said, "Perhaps my Orchestra will be able to accomplish much in the way of the information gathering for us. Knowing where he lives, who he is connected to, where the drugs are coming from in particular. With the right questions and a bit of money to grease palms, I may be able to speed things along with no real risk to us." Or the Masquerade.

A fight with that gorilla before witnesses certainly would be a risk.

Jaqen

Katsuro Tomori

Time...I have time. Thought the Ventrue as he immediately stopped his persuit upon Jenn's order. His hands balled into fists once...twice...he then turned pointedly and went to aid Madame Hazleton as ordered.

"Oh, on my honor I'm going to make him regret that for a very very long time..." he said, approaching the new kindred cautiously. His beast practically being backlashed by the Icarians reinforced strength of will, no response was visible not even a heartbeat out of line, metaphorically speaking. There was something...unsettling....perhaps another Haunt helping his Priscus? he thought taking a moment to listen to the gentlemans ideas. I love the orchestra, I wonder if I've attended his?

"Splendid idea...and you're quite right, best not to linger. Introductions in the car?" he asked in pardon due to expediency. He hoped the fellow would understand.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nodded as Sir Baldwin spoke, showing that she was actively listening to him despite of her glancing out of the window for signs of danger and Master Galloway's approach. At Master Galloway's approach, the seat behind her own was opened and she gestures.
    "Please, join us." She states, indicating that Master Galloway enter the car and prepare himself for a drive.

"Indeed," Jennifer replies to Sir Baldwin. "- tonight is over. We've learned enough. Let us separate and make our preparations and extend our request to your Orchestra. I shall drop each of you off at a place that you feel safe. Let us separate knowing the others are not pursued. Shall we meet at my Flower Shop at nine P.M. tomorrow evening? "

Cross Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer drops your character off where they feel comfortable. If you wish to meet up at the aforementioned meeting, please follow here

10. Likes Jaqen liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread