Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Letters to Priscus Galloway

THREADID

PRE

To the Priscus, August Galloway,

I extend to you a heartfelt and warm greeting. I look forward to being able to extend such a greeting to you in the flesh, but ink and parchment will have to suffice for the moment. At your earliest convenience, my brother, Maximilian Calahan, and I wish to schedule an appointment so that we might convince you of our worthiness to join your community. Coming from a respectable lineage, hailing from Magnus, a Primogen of London, and offering talents that range from the esoteric to the political I am sure you will find us advantageous cousins to have as neighbors among your domain. Maximilian is a very respectable and agreeable Kindred, much more-so than myself, and he has substantial holdings in the medical industry, not to mention his skill in acquiring and maintaining herds for those among the Invincible. I am a scholar, and am Sanctified, and have a fair amount of knowledge in matters spiritual and occult. Expertise which, while perhaps not as immediately useful as my brother's repertoire, can only serve to strengthen a domain in this world of shadows and monsters.

Sincerely,
    -Josephine Sterling, Sanctified Scholar.

2. Likes Jaqen liked this post

To the Esteemed August Galloway, Priscus of the blue blood of the city of Sacramento,

Greetings priscus Galloway. I hope that you are well and that this letter finds you in good spirits.

My brood sister, Josephine Sterling, follower of the dark prophet Longinus, and myself, Maximilian Calahan, member of the noble Invictus, both Childer of the Noble Magnus, Primogen of London, would like to petition for an opportunity to join your community.

We hope that we can arrange a meeting in the coming future to further discuss this. In the meanwhile, we would like to give you some information as to how we can be of assistance to his majesty the Prince, to yourself the Priscus, and to our noble clan in general.

My brood sister Josephine has a very sharp mind, extensive knowledge of the esoteric and, speaking from personal experience, very good counsel. Being a member of the Lancea Sanctum, she can provide you with spiritual advice as well as practical knowledge of the supernatural.

As for myself, I do have experience working the politics of the kine, which dates back from my mortal life. I also own several interests in the medical field, including research in blood transmitted diseases. I have personal medical knowledge and I am trained in the maintenance of herds.

Concerning our potential arrival, we were planning to first come to Roseville and from there make a proper appointment with you, one which would fit in your schedule. Also, it would allow us to feed a little, allowing us to be presentable for the interview.

In the meanwhile, and in the hope of a positive response, we thank you for your time and wish you well in your nightly activities in Sacramento.

Respectfully,
    -Maximilian Calahan, Blue blood of the Unconquered

Katsuro Tomori

Returned Letter to Mister Calahan and Miss Sterling, delivered in a sealed manilla envelope, inside which one single envelope, rich in texture if one notices such things, and sealed in purple wax with the Letters A.G. stamped clearly. Once the seal is broken, there one will find an expertly hand written letter in Calligraphic style.

To the Esteemed Family, Mr. Calahan and Miss Sterling

Very impressive resumes you both claim. I'm certain we can find a spot for you within the City. I'm glad to hear we have both the First and Second Estates represented here. Both are very near and dear to my heart for various reasons that we can discuss more thoroughly in person. While I admire your candor and skills listed, perhaps in the future more discretion should be used, it's an awful many hands these letters go through. Long gone are the days of a single horse riding carrier...though I do think on those times often. Unless you're using a trusted staff member of some sort, in which case obviously it's not entirely unnecessary. We just like to keep a certain air of mystery about things till a more secure location to discuss matters comes into play, the dance being so terribly complex but fun.

If you're hungry upon your arrival, I'm sure you can find a bite to eat between the avenues of [Street Name within one end of the Barrens] and [Street Name on the other end of the Barrens] within city limits. It's the best place for arrivals who have yet to acknowledge the areas most suited for such exchanges. The goings on outside of Sacramento are of little concern to anyone who might take notice otherwise, so feel free to enjoy whatever indulgences you wish until your arrival. You both sound most pleasant.

I make free time for all family members, typically between [time and day of the week] however should you need assistance before then don't hesitate to ask and I'll do all I can to help. I'm looking forward to your arrival, our Family has grown over the past few weeks and it can only mean strength and prosperity for the City.

Best Regards and Good Tidings,

August Tobias Galloway.

For the record, awesome introduction, totally digging the occasional OWOD reference here and there. I'll have the meeting thread up tomorrow morning.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

5. Likes Phoenix, Cayce liked this post
Closed Thread