THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

With an ally having raced off into the night, Jennifer stared at Carlos for a moment. Perhaps she had someone that could help her, yet. She reached into her bag and fetched out Sir Baldwin's card, calling the line.

"Sir Baldwin? Its Jennifer Hazelton. I was wondering if you were free tonight..."

Peter Baldwin
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

The Line rang, and the Knight answered at the start of the second ring, bringing his feet down from the top of his desk.

"Baldwin," he replied when he picked up the phone.

His tone was professional and calm. He had answered a number of calls when Kindred were being shot at, and so keeping his tone calm always seemed to help the charge stay calm as well.

"I am, Madame Hazelton."

He started to gather his gear, acquiring his vest, his Bowie knife, a flashlight, a stake and whatnot.

"If I may ask, are you under immediate threat?"

It was an important question. If he needed to be running, he would be.

Jennifer Hazelton

"No, I am not under threat. I'm doing a favor for a mutual cousin and my partner's been called away." That was one way of putting it. "It's best if we discuss it in person. I am at a night club. Let's meet in the parking lot at [Night club address]

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I am glad to hear that you are all right," the Knight said, packing his gear into his go-bag quickly. "I will make my way to you and will see you shortly, Madame Hazelton." He was curious as to the particulars of what was going on, but glad to know Hazelton was not injured.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent. I shall speak with you then." Jennifer was short and to the point; hanging up to await the Knight. "Good bye."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread