Watch
71 - 73
DISPLAYED
Revenge is Priceless 1

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Helene nods, still grinning, at Sam. "Hope you brought a second helmet. I've had plenty of head injuries for one day." She turns and follows Olivia out.

J
    Justin

After the others leave the room, Sam drops his smile, scowling and rubbing his face. I hope I just didn't lose an ally within the group. She better pan out; otherwise I'm stuck holding a dead end.

He followed the others out of the hospital and mentally figured out transportation. While he personally used a full helmet, he did keep a brain bucket in one of the side saddles of the Triumph; hopefully that would suffice.

"Ugh, I haven't completely unpacked everything yet. Hope people are fine with standing..."

Jennifer Hazelton

It is decided that the group moves on - apparently just in time as the nurse that Sam and Olivia had spoken to approaches the door. She scowls as the group moves out; stating sourly.
    "This is a hospital, not a circus. " Her eyes take in Helene.
    "And you, what are you doing in here?"

"It's O.K., Barb, we're going." Rob assures as he pasts her, following the group out to the parking lot. You note a group of three orderlies watch you file past the nurses station. Natural suspicion? Or were those eyes hard with distrust?

No matter, you were free never to see 'Barb' or the orderlies again as you exit the hospital, breathing in the cooling air. A glance at the horizon promises a fair evening, not too cool. A fine night in California. The logistics of travel are worked out as Helene and Sam take to Sam's bike and the others - including Rob- pile into Tal's vehicle.

"I'm eager to see what you guys are up to," Rob states to Tal, Michael and Olivia. "- and I'm glad to be out of that place. Thanks for the ride."

The vehicles pull out of the hospital and head for Sam's uneventfully.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8