Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(C Tears) Applying the Pesticide

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Katsuro Tomori

-1 Vitae, activating Constance and spends a WP point due to failed Res+Comp roll...which is hilarious due to his bloodlines reputation

Flame... Dammit why'd he have to pull out a flame. August was caught offguard and it was that moment the demon in the back of his mind wanted to run, wanted to rip anything that stood in the way of it getting away from the fires that August could only assume reminded it of the hell it left behind. With an extreme force of Will Power, he shoves the beast back in it's box, knowing that so long as the flame was there it would be howling mad. Quickly, hoping to salvage things Galloway looked, his eyes catching Carlos' own.

"If you would be so kind as to Put Out Your Cigarette, Discard Your Lighter and Follow Me Peacefully Without a Word Until I Say You May Speak." He could only hope that at the sudden removal of the flame his demon would quiet down, and things could continue as they were. Not as delicate as he had wanted to handle things, but running screaming into the night was far less of an option.

Assuming the Lords Tongue did it's job, he would walk casually just ahead of Carlos, down the alley way where Jennifer waited.

Frenzy!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-05 15:16:10 August Galloway rolls 6 to Res+Comp (10 Again) 5, 7, 1, 1, 4, 1 failure
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

2. Likes liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please refer to this post...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

48 hours...

As the lighter ignites, August's world compresses into that flicker of fire.

Fire!

The Beast screams in terror, taking over the Man. August's genteel features twist into a rictus of terror, and the Vampire wheels around and runs.

And runs.

August will exit the Scene, fleeing in the throes of Rotschreck.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Katsuro Tomori

Thanks for writing that in West, it was what would've happened anyway. Got slammed at work these last couple of days. Sorry for being slow on the draw. >.<
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Fantastic. This was Jennifer's first thought as she looks at Mr. Galloway's fleeing back. A cloud of emotions sweeps past her - annoyance, regret, irritation and a sudden urge to go smack that cigarette into Carlos P's face. The Beast was annoyed. It riles against her rib cage, snarling with its displeasure. Jennifer stays silent and still for a moment, forcing her Beast to settle down in its' cage.

This was a setback. While Jennifer was not a hulking recluse like her Sire, she was not a social butterfly. She had been relying on Mr. Galloway's gifts to seduce information from Carlos. Plans change. Jennifer reminds herself. Now she inspected the tools in her tool belt. She didn't want to go with fear. If he ran to a bigger fish, it would complicate errdicating him. Simply beating him to death entered her mind and she chided the Beast, pushing it down.

She finally decided to stay the course that she was currently on. She checked her watch, estimating how long that Carlos P would be working. Instead of luring him from a job site with witnesses, she settled into her current place and watched. Jennifer started to check through the odds of him walking or driving.

To ST- Jen's planning and thoughts: She turns her head for a moment and checks for a parking place or lot where she could wait in a car and see the Valet strip.

Jen continues to observe Carlos P, seeking any opportunities to pick up information about him - socializing with any one in particular, any overt gestures from valet customers - any hand offs that Carlos could be making himself.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jennifer ( Seryna ) watches.

It takes a long time; periodically, a glance her way lets her know she needs to re-invoke her Cloak. Earlier in the evening, it would have been easier -- this late, the club is full of the hard-cores.

Eventually, she does notice that Carlos will trade places in the queue of valet drivers, either shifting ahead or behind in their rotation. Which means he wants to pick up specific vehicles. It's not hard to conclude that that's how the 'hand-off' happens. When he's not shuttling vehicles, he does what everyone else in his generation does -- stares at his phone.

A glance at her watch tells her that the club will be closing soon.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

When in doubt, I can steal his phone.

It was an idea that she toyed with as she stepped a few feet away from watchful eyes and into the cover of darkness to invoke her Cloak once more. Jennifer slips closer to the group. Now that Mr. Galloway was not on site to guide him to a pre- arranged location, she could not afford to lose Carlos. She must strike at an opportune moment. She moves closer to the club so that she has a clear line of the valet line and waits for the valet in question to make a move that suggests he is leaving so that she can sneak in close to him and follow him home.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

With an ally having raced off into the night, Jennifer stared at Carlos for a moment. Perhaps she had someone that could help her, yet. She reached into her bag and fetched out Sir Baldwin's card, calling the line.

"Sir Baldwin? Its Jennifer Hazelton. I was wondering if you were free tonight..."

While Jennifer wasn't out of ideas, there was something o be said for having an ally when the night was cold and full of terrors.

Peter Baldwin

Jennifer was aware that her Cloak would fall to the ground; but she was beginning to think she should be more assertive with Carlos.

11. Likes West liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Following their conversation, Sir Baldwin made his way to the nightclub in question. His eyes were hard and serious; even though Madame Hazelton was not under attack, any call to the Line was taken deadly seriously. He wore nightclub appropriate clothing, given that she had informed him of such as the location. He wore a pair of black slacks, a crimson collared shirt, dress shoes, and a leather jacket that would provide him cover for his weapons if they were required. He pulled into the parking lot, glad he had taken a bit more at his feeding earlier that night. Despite being quite hungry, at least he had a little bit of extra in the tank.

Once he had parked, he stepped out of his vehicle and scanned about for the client.

+1 Blood
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-12 23:45:09 Peter Baldwin rolls 5 to Strength+Subterfuge, the feeding roll (10 Again) 3, 2, 7, 9, 1 1 success

question/gear

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave him temporary ack until Formal Court; so he does have feeding rights. We can discuss that here it you like.
    "Thank you for coming. I hope that you can assist me. I was not expecting this turn of events..."

I expect that you have some questions but we can not speak where someone can hear us.
    Lets speak in here."[/COLOR]

Jennifer suggests, unlocking her car. She slides into the driver's seat, keeping her black messenger bag on her lap. It had all of her self defense goodies and survival gear and she looped her arm around a strap.

Once he was inside and the door was locked, she continued.

"We have been tasked to get some drug out of a night club. This type of drug apparently has some very bad effects. We have been charged to get the drugs out of the club and without a media blitz that could garner negative activity.Mr. Galloway - a Lord who may be fostered into the Invictus was my partner. I feel that we were doing very well until the target lit a cigarette." Irritation flashes on Jennifer's face.

"It feels that I have been staring at this man for an eternity. I've been considering the quickest way to get information. I feel that one of us can watch Carlos and perhaps one of us can frighten someone into turning over contact information and relevant details on him." Jennifer glances to the Knight.
    "I've been talking a lot. Its a lot of information to take in. I would love to get your take on this."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread