Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Meet & Greet at Union Hall

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jennifer Hazelton

"We're not really the formal briefing..." Chrissy smiled apologetically to Tal.

"Why don't you discuss which tactic you'd like to learn as a group and get back to us? You can always meet us before the party and watch us practice the tactics. If you've made a decision then, we can teach you tomorrow.
    Do you have any questions about the tactics?"

"You might share your experiences with each other," Jay suggested. "- you all seem very different. This isn't bad. Something about you makes you think that going after monsters to protect people is a good idea."
    He smiles as he looks to Chrissy.

"I didn't think a former surgeon and medical doctor was going to be Union material."

Freelance250 Tal JustinTack

F
    Freelance250

Michael nodded and looked down, he was deep in thought. After a moment he looked up and nodded. He thought about the number of ways to do this hunt but there was simply not enough information, he had no idea where it's nest was or how many guards it had or if there were more then one Vampire. If so tactics like Corral wouldn't work so well against more then one or two. He looked around the room, noting the bodies they had present. With half of this a good corralling maneuver could be taken with up to four but they would have to work together.

He turned to Tal and smiled softly. "Alright, I am no leader but I will certainly do my best to help." He smiled and tapped her on the shoulder, "Good to have Israel's best next to me... been a long time since I stood shoulder to shoulder with a soldier." He said with an honest and kind tone, he ruminated on his words for a moment. A criminal in his youth, a decorated soldier and a priest.. now a Vampire Hunter.

He looked back to Chrissy and Jay, "Corralling may be a good maneuver to learn... I think that this may be our best tactic. Once we find the location of the Vampire's nest we should scout the local area, get a lay of the land and plan from there." He said calmly, a smile peeking at the edges of his mouth.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Excellent. We'll be here at 3 to start our practice. How about you come over at 4 P.M tomorrow to learn Corral?" Chrissy proposes.

"If you need to borrow anything," Jay gestures to the boxes that he had been sorting. "- feel free to use it through out your hunt."
    "If nothing here does it for you, come on down to the basement where we hide these things. Some more gear is down stairs. I could use a hand carrying the boxes down there."

The Boxes:
    Chrissy:
    • scalpel
    • mallet
    • pink mace canister
    • headlamp
    • personal defense sound emitter
    • loud whistle
    • duct tape
    Jay:
    Main Box:
    • 6’ Pole Spear
    • Bowie Survival Military Fix Blade Full Tang knife 9.75 inch *Extremely hard to conceal, - 1 on larceny to conceal rolls
    • lighter & aerosol hairspray
    • garden clippers
    • Magnum flashlight

B
    Bean

Olivia listened at first quite intently. She was trying to take everything in. She nodded as the concept of a cell was explained and as Chrissy and Jay bantered (or bickered may be a better word) but the clock on the wall was what originally drew her attention.

At first it was a faint "tock-tock-tock" sound. Olivia had looked at it a moment and noticed that it didn't "tick". It just tocked. She tucked it into her mind under the useless information she tended to notice when she didn't need it.

But the 'tocking' of the clock on the wall grew louder. And the conversation wore down to a dull, blunt, continuous sound.

Tock, tock, tock, tock...

Olivia couldn't really hear anyone anymore, the clock was so damn loud.

It was deafening to her ears and she didn't know why. Her eyes glassed over and she never even noticed someone entering the building, nor the cigarette smoke in the air.

Olivia's mind felt as if it were being poured out. She couldn't form a thought. There was a pound in her head at either motion of the second hand. Her left eye began to water from not blinking.

Suddenly she stood up with a small gasp and a whispered "Excuse me" at about the time following Chrissy's offer to teach the cell a tactic. Olivia rushed to the restroom immediately.

She could be heard retching before even the door closed.

J
    Justin

Sam frowned and nodded through Chrissy's offer. "That sounds good. I'll be here at four tomorrow." He then politely excused himself toward the bathroom and lightly rapped on the door.

"Are you okay in there?" he asked softly, not wanting to cause a commotion among the others. He had heard the blonde throw up, which even he knew wasn't a good sign. We can't have someone ill when we need to rely on one another, he justified to himself. Sam wouldn't admit to chivalry, seeing it as rather outdated and sexist, but his upbringing still ingrained within him certain triggers.

Tal
    Tal

Tal just nodded to the Priest, unsure what to say. She nodded again when Chrisie gave them a time to meet. "Four. Ok. It will be good to train with everyone."

She cut off when Olivia ran into the bathroom to puke. "Let's wait to discuss ourselves until we're all in the room," she said unnecessarily, drifting over to look into the boxes. She wasn't entirely sure what else to do, seeing as how any discussion needed all of them and Sam was already checking on Olivia.

"The torch might be nice," she muttered. "I was thinking maybe gasoline and a flare gun. Didn't think about a torch. It's too bad Eli couldn't make it. He knows fire much better than I do."
    Tal, Soldier, Union, Presence 3 (Steady), Status 2 (Concealed Carry)

Jennifer Hazelton

"Take it," Jay suggested, handing the torch towards Tal. "- you never know. You may need it. Better you having it just in case than it sitting in the basement. Give it back to us whenever."

"O.K., we'll see you tomorrow at four."
    Chrissy smiled. "I hope Olivia feels better."

Next social

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4