Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 33
DISPLAYED
At Union Hall

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jennifer Hazelton

"What was that, there?" Jay looks startled at Michael's blessing, blinking a bit. "You're like a real priest? Curious. Well, I hope they're back, then. I'm sure they'll be full of piss and vinegar about whatever is going on."

"Alright, then." Jay shook Michael's hand. "We'll see about you, yet." Jay smiled, yet not maliciously.

F
    Freelance250

Michael smiled as he stopped at the doorway, "And here I thought the bible and the collar gave it away.." He said as he chuckled at Jay's quip. "I am sure we will get along." He replied before slipping through the door and out of the Hall.

The daylight shown down on him as he stepped out of the Union Hall and into the open air. He took a deep breath and smiled lightly. "Now all I need is a way to get across town without any money." He said to himself just as a older model sedan turned the corner and stopped. An elderly mexican woman behind the wheel. A curious look on her face.

"Do you need help?" She asked him, Michael chuckled lightly. "Ask and thou shall receive." He said to himself before nodding and approaching. The woman quickly noticed his bible and clerical collar. "Yes, could I trouble you for a ride? I have a meeting across town and I have no money or phone to call a cab." He asked with a warm smile, the lady who looked to be in her mid to late sixties nodded and reached over to unlock the passenger door. Michael moved around and climbed inside.

He extended his hand to her, "My name is Father Michael O'Reilly, thank you for the ride." He said as the lady shook his hand, "Oh! No trouble at all." She said before slowly pulling away from the curb.

Jennifer Hazelton

This thread is now closed. A new thread shall be made when the cell returns

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4