Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Because you never know....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

...when you might need to pepper spray an ancient Lancea Sanctum nun.

That mental image just cracked me up!

"Certainly, madam. I'm on my way." Heathcliff pauses a moment before hanging up in case she had anything else to say. If not, he puts his pepper spray in his pocket, because you never know, and drives over to the church.

B

lol, found it cute. A Nosferatu vampire is carrying pepper spray like a little girl afraid of midnight molestation.

Well, the pepper spray isn't strictly for MS, but one should never underestimate the element of surprise

Thanks, guys.

L

Does pepper spray even work on vampires?

Well, the spray probably wasn't for Mother Superior, but that's what I thought of when I read Frac's post. :P

Hmm, does it work? I would think a very minor irritant at best.

Fill it with garlic or holy water!!!!

........Oh, wrong myth.

My bad.

L

Fill it with lighter fluid and add a flint striker!

Does pepper spray even work on vampires?
    I'm betting it's quite effective against vamps with either Super Sight or Super Smell Auspex active, and still good against those with the 5 sense Auspex active or who have the Blush active.

Pepper spray is covered in Armory. I don't recall the rules, but re: vamps, it shouldn't do much (if anything) anything unless a vamp is using Auspex (smell) or has Blush of Life active. Generally speaking, chemicals which aren't bloodborne and aren't caustic/corrosive (such as acid) don't do much to vamps unless vamps will it so.

I liked the line a lot, though. Quite funny.

As to Blush of Life... I think the Mother Superior last did that sometime in the late 1800s, maybe.

Re: MS blush of life: OMG, that's like imagining your parents having sex. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread