Ended
Watch
51 - 59
DISPLAYED
BBQ at Reverb's

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Idun

PRE

Idun enjoys spending the time reconnecting with Miach and what little conversation they have with Elaine's friends. As something happens between Elaine and Reverb, she is a bit uncomfortable, after all, it's a private moment between the two. So she does her best to looks else where and thinks up an excuse to leave the room.

"Excuse me, I think I need to go to the washroom." She excuses herself and heads out of the room, heading for where she assumes said room is located within the house. Closing the door behind her, she sighs as she rests her back against the door.

After a few seconds, she pulls herself together and seeing that she's here, well...

Miach

PRE

Obviously Reverb was handling his situation on his own, and Miach left to wait for Idun on the outside, giving whatever measure of privacy he could manage to his friend, while still waiting for Idun to walk her back.

Elaine pauses a moment to reflect, and moves a step further out of the way of these loiterers she couldn't help but hate for interfering in this moment - or perhaps the spectators made her fear and guilt deepen.

She whispers to Vincent, "You could... we could just go somewhere, if it were okay. I'll call when I can, but you could call, too. I lo... I gotta go. I'll see you." Well, she whispered, or she whimpered, depending upon where you drew the line between those actions.

And she turned and headed out the door before she started crying in earnest.

Elaine leaves the scene.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

At some point during the talk Daniel excuses himself, tells everyone good-bye and leaves.

Daniel leaves the scene

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aeneas drifts over the laden tables. He doesn't talk as he is too buys piling a plate of delicious tasties.

That he takes away.

And hides in a corner.

And wolves down... like a hungry animal.

Because he is.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas drifts over the laden tables. He doesn't talk as he is too buys piling a plate of delicious tasties.

That he takes away.

And hides in a corner.

And wolves down... like a hungry animal.

Because he is.

Idun

PRE

Idun finishes washing her hands and drying them viva towel. As she exits out of the bathroom, she turns off the light and returns to where the others had been hanging out. It doesn't take long before she notices Miach's lack of presence.

"It was fun, Vin. I hope we can do this again." She tells Reverb. She says her good-byes to those still about before heading to the front door to put on her shoes before collecting what other of her stuff. She exits out of the door once she says, "Again, good-bye."

She looks around for Miach as she takes a few steps away from the front door, closing it before she does so.

Bigpaw

B
    Beej

"Yes." Vincent instantly said when Elaine said they could 'just go somewhere' but undoubtedly that was far too simple and easy to be an actual option. Things were never that simple in real life. He wanted to do something, say something but all he could do was look at her in confusion. Today was not supposed to turn out like this. Perhaps it was in his mind but the note was suddenly very heavy and very hot. "I'll call, count on it."

It takes him a second to register that Idun had spoken to him and relies with a wave and a "Later. Drive safe." With things completely haywire, Vincent takes a deep breath and then sets about politely ushering people out the door.

This has been going for a while. I'm going to call the scene since pretty much everyone has left.

Miach

PRE

The party over, Miach walked Idun back as far as she wished, trying to reform the bonds that had existed, and were now distended. It helped to spend time together again.

Miach has left the Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.