Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Mission Briefing, I made cookies!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

PRE

"Roger that, Joshua," Jack says casually but sincerely. "Call you if any of the above conditions are met."

Turning his head towards Ruby, he asks, "You said you wanted to see to Theo's laptop? Otherwise I didn't really have anything."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ruby looks at the bag for a few moments, then says "Maybe Jordan can help with it? Then we'll take it." Maybe she was being weird before, but she still thought Theo's things belonged with the Stones... but none of them really had time to look at it, if it did have something of importance about the ley lines.

With that decision made, Ruby stands and thanks people for coming.

The cookies are gone... time to leave.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Jack hefts his backpack up carefully.

"Thanks for inviting me and for the treats, Ruby," Jack says with a smile, shaking her hand.

He then proceeds to share numbers with Jordan and Joshua, at least. The area code Jack gives is not anywhere near local.

PRE

The meeting over, Joshua exchanges info with Jack and Jordan, and offers to help Ruby clean up. He sometimes doesn't have a lot of time to see Ruby and Animus, so he gets downright chatty just to have a few minutes to catch up now that business is over.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread