(Gatsby's) Gangster Night

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly grinned at Elaine quickly as she joined, but she was clearly listening to Bishop's explanation. At the end of it, she puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her brows. "Well, it's definitely wrong of people to send someone so much stuff they feel like they need to hide... But something's weird about how you said that."

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Noticed the staring
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-01 08:23:15 Michael Redfill rolls 5 to notice the oggling (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 5, 8, 9, 7, 8 3 successes

Michael chuckles at Velma's response:

"I thought you would agree, Miss Star. You look like someone who can understand how boredom can be dangerous. And boring", - he lets the music take them a bit further before adding, - "I don't know much about you but you certainly are intriguing".

The doctor notices how the room eyes Velma and nods a bit absent-mindedly to her reply about Chicago:

"Well, I'm glad you have returned, Miss Star. This city could certainly use you. But I feel like I am keeping you all to myself this evening - it won't do, with you apparently having so many admirers", - he gestures to the room around them.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

So Tony was here, too. He couldn't be certain what it meant, but he'd never known the man to follow in someone else's shadow. The whole situation carried a rather distasteful stench.

And then Pinstripe ( Xander ) breaks into his thoughts. Battles could be fought on more grounds than one. The Cahalith shrugs, intensionally nonchalant. "I thought I'd avail myself of the party. See the sights. I trust that won't be a problem?"

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mr Pinstripe Suit snarls at the Urdaga. His fists clench around the box of cigarettes as his less then agile mind tried to wrap itself around what the Godslayer really wanted in their territory. His eyes narrow. He obviously looked ready to do something idiotic before a second man steps forward and falls onto Firebringer. A man with a butterfly on the back of his vest. "Whoops!" was all the man had to say as the palm of his left hand pushed against Firebringers shoulder but didn't grab, while his right hand and the phone in it found it's way to Firebringers chest under his jacket. His head twitched towards the door, at which point Mr Pinstripe Suit stomped off. There was a pause before Butterfly Vest slid his phone into Firebringers shirt pocket. He leaned in no more then an inch from the Alpha's ear and silently hissed "Hide it" before pushing himself off the Alpha and following his friend out the front door. Apparently second time was the charm, and subtlety was bullshit.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas could not help his rubbery lips forming a gloating smile as the other wolf moved away. The vulpine smirk formed a cheshire grin across his stubbly chin. At least the Irraka had the presence of mind not to say anything. This time.

Yeah. You run now, boy...

Realising just how big his grin was, Aeneas hurriedly guzzled his drink. It wasn't pretty, but at least it changed the look on his face.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa took a long swallow of his drink as he watched the approach, then setting the glass down to free his hand.

"Clark," he answered, completing the introduction as he took the offered hand.

With a grin, he nodded at the companion left behind, and added, "Or should I have written that down on a note?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"Elaine," she explains with a nod to the man who seems to justifiably warrant Lilly's skepticism. "So, what you're saying is, you'd prefer less freedom if it meant people didn't say mean things to strangers?"

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

"Andrew. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Bishop offered her a hand.

"Ma'am, freedom does not even figure into the equation. I am merely saying that it is quite easy for people to find you, when they are knowing your name and place of work. I am protecting my privacy. I wrote a rather controversial article some years back about college students, fraternities and how they work to get unqualified people into positions that they can't handle. Next thing is security trying to stop two drunks from some generic alpha-crap-no idea union going at me with knives in the lobby."
    Bishop sighed.
    "Besides, the more I think of it, the more I reach the conclusion that people can't handle freedom. I think you need limits. The trick is to live within your limits and enjoy them."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mr Pinstripe suit and Butterfly Vest were outside talking. Every once in a while one of them would peek through a window to keep an eye on the Forsaken. From a safe distance. Far away from Godslayer.

Nina giggled at the Prince's joke. "I sink vwe can make do." She shook the offered hand. Three times, and slightly firm. Once the handshake was released she leaned against the bar, maintaining the smile she had since she walked over. "So, vwhat brings ooe to Gatsby's on zis Valentine's day?"
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma listened to Michael with an attentive ear.

Apparently he was right. She had many admirers today.

The narcissistic Ravager attributed it to one of her many virtues, but she was still aware of the delicate masquerade thread she had always presented. The songstress had always walked a thin line between being famous and being recognized as someone long dead…

It was not the first time such incidents happened and it surely wouldn’t be the last.

“Let them stare!” The succubus spoke no more as she looked around the room with a casual disregard for the looks she was receiving.

“I guess what worked for my great grandmother works for me…” Her smile widens as her eyes settle in Michael once again.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

11. Likes Matamune, West liked this post
Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread