Watch

Party!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Market Watch) Ruin's of Sal's
Jan 20, 2021 - Jun 22, 2021
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Maria

Having been out of the action, Maria doesn't know the other Arrows too well... beyond the Magister of course. She tries to keep out of his way whenever it's appropriate.

She'll try Morris first. Maybe he knows who's working on the Kreugan sanctum.

"Sentinel, do you have a moment?" He seems busy. "My name is Maria sir, Talon. I was wondering who is planning the retake of the old HQ?"

Trench
    Trench

"Just stuck at Sac U for now. Did apply for some help from the museum in helping me understand some things." Trench said to Jimmy as he wondered if he spotted Morris by the stairs. Might have been for all he knew. "Uh, what about you?"

Brutus almost breaks a grin in relief. Joshua had his coat. The poor Thrysus felt naked without it. And the cool autumn weather was already here. About this time the Sentinel is stopped by women Brutus doesn't recognize.

Joshua wanted to keep close with Brutus. So he would make it easy. He stops as well about two yards away. Scanning the crowd near G I Joe, keeping an eye on Tug, scanning the crowd near Joshua...

PRE

Joshua stops when Maria speaks to him, quickly taking her in and assessing her. He pauses for a moment at her question. "I'm afraid I'm not aware of any such operation," he says, tone slightly apologetic. "But there are a lot of things I'm not aware of." He looks around the party, one finger up to Maria in a "wait" gesture. After casting his eyes about the Avalon he shakes his head.
    "There's another active First Talon in the city," Joshua says to her. "I don't see him yet, but I'm sure he'll arrive; if you'd like I can send him to you when he gets here?"

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I'm on duty for the party," Orphan says, "But after the party, I'm free. If you aren't too socialed-out by the end of this, want to go out and do something? Or maybe something more quiet?"
    "We'll see how the evening turns out."

Tam smiles slyly. She looks around for the other Arrows she knows.

"Are all your buddies working tonight? Who am I going to hang with? Anyone of interest I should know?"

Orphan

PRE

"I don't think Teegan is working," Orphan says. "Then there's Joshua, the Sentinel," he says, pointing out the First Talon. "And Val, she's cool."

"I don't really know that many of the people from the other Orders," he says, shrugging. "You're the first of your Order I've talked to in more than just passing."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Despite the oddity of the party with so many unfamiliar faces, it soon gets underway, and just as quickly as the strange mages arrived, they began departing. Tyria leaves with Ruby and Phyrmides, and all three seem to be discussing Mr. Wells and the other Consilium Mages.

As for Mr. Wells, no one seemed to see him after he went up the stairs.

The Arrows are all relieved that the night proves uneventful, although they do note West speaking to two women, both of whom merit second looks: a statuesque woman with beautiful Grecian features, and a petite brunette who seems to invite the imagination to wander.

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread