Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1213) New Years Eve Gala

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

New Years Eve at the Byzantine. It's a grand tradition of the Golden Age of Hollywood that people be dressed to the nines on for New Years Eve. The management of the newest upscale lounge in town would not have it any other way. 'Black Tie' is the dress code of the night. And the orders of the night? Liberal drinking, merryment and joining the caberet dancers on the floor or possibly on one's table or chair.

Tonight the rich, warm walls and pillars of the club are decorated with posters of by gone years celebrating the passage of another year. Burlesque posters, culinary celebrations, financially minded individuals, and classic pieces.

Beware! The Good Idea Fairy is making her way through the crowd with a cart of mystery elixirs. These potent, alcoholic, delicious, Seelie concoctions will most assuredly lead to their imbibers to a News Years resolution of 'Never Again!'
    Attached Images

B
    Beej

Descending the steps into the the Byzantine, Vincent Royce, Libertine Mage and owner of the aforementioned established surveyed the crowd and was quite pleased with the evening's turn out thus far. A few nods from employees told all was well thus far.

Dressed in a tuxedo and sporting his eye-patch, Mr Royce looked liked a villain from a twenty-something Bond reboot. Not to mention his date for the evening qualified for a more subdued, MMA flavored Onatopp. He would refrain mentioning this lest it be taken not the way it sounded in his head and precipitated her quite literally breaking him.

"Welcome to Byzantine, Ms. Ganz" he grinned in a lowered, slightly melodramatic voice. A certain song happened to come on Pandara after he had picked up Elaine and he was in a rather playful mood.

The lady, feeling especially ladylike in her new dress, couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at the tux and the car, but at this point she was starting to undoubtedly suspect she was being Cinderella'd by the surprisingly affluent Vincent, so she just silently let that idea ruminate in her mind as she held back a chuckle at his theme song. It distracted her from worrying about whether her shoulders were too big for this dress.

He can't actually be a superspy, but this is cute. Oh please tell me he doesn't have an actual gun with that gettup.

When she got the chance to look about the room, she marveled at the finery. It certainly beat the clubs and boxing rings she was used to.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde descended the steps eagerly, dragging Iago along beside her. He is dressed in a polished suit with a slightly oversize bow tie; Hildegarde is dressed in a reconstruction of a 1930s formal gown, her hair cut and styled for the period. On her fur looks out-of-place, as if it saw great stress followed by an age buried in a closet, deep in a forgotten room. In spite of that, she cuts a striking figure: a ghost from a lost age.

"I'll show you to our seats," Iago offers, detaching his arm from hers and rubbing it soothingly.

"I want to mingle," Hildegarde responds, child-like and defiant.

"Fine! At least let me show you where to come looking for me. I shall order drinks for us." Iago responds, irritation followed by panic streaming across his face. Hilde looks at him archly, a hunger bubbling to the surface of her doll-like countenance.

"Not here," she responds with sweet innocence - a child chiding an adult.

Shoes clicking, she breaks free of his orbit and merges with the crowd. Pouting sullenly, Iago watches her go. She had been insufferable over the past few days with her shopping demands. While it was pleasurable to see her become suddenly active and interested in something it had also made her prone to spoiled outbursts and deranged ramblings. If she started tearing the place apart looking for her Party badge one more time... The thought filled Iago with a sudden dread.

Swiftly, he attempted to follow in her wake.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

4. Likes Princess, Chrisie liked this post
    B
    Beej

Arm in her's Vincent leads Elaine from the stairs along the bar area. The bar area isn't too crowded as most people are filling up the double seating area and the stage area and it's bar. "What beverage can I tempt you with?" he asks, known full position on booze. "I'm we can get something cooked up you'll like."

Elaine allows her date to lead her, and is glad she wore flats or she'd tower over him. When he asks her about a beverage, she replies, "I feel like splurging. Cherry coke?" Truly he had invited a wild deviant to be his date tonight, but she was smiling, at least.

Well, until she thought too much, and had to ask, "You weren't, uh, gonna drink tonight were you?"

She really wanted this to be her scene, but some things just didn't sit right behind that furrowed brow.

B
    Beej

"I hadn't planned on." he replied smoothly, angling them toward the bar. It was never wise doing the thing your date said they hated right in front of them. He had every other night she wasn't around to drink so it wasn't a major sacrifice on his part.

Reaching the bar one of the bartenders in a dress shirt and vest immediately walked over to them, an young Asian girl with tats creeping up her neck above her collar and out the sleeves of her shirt. "Hi Mr. Royce. What'll it be?"

"She'll have a Cherry Coke and I'll have a...ginger ale with a splash of pineapple." Reverb supplies. He was in a heartburn kind of mood tonight.

Turning back to his date Vincent "I know I keep saying it, but you look great tonight." he grins and winks. Thought true be told wink's aren't as effective or emotive with an eye-patch. You had ham it just a touch so as not to look like you're just blinking.

Visibly relieved, she replies, "Thank you," both to the soft drink and his decision to not get a hard one. At least her date wasn't going to blunder around drunkenly tonight.

She pauses to contemplate the tattoos of the bartender for a brief moment before accepting the deftly poured coke and taking a sip. Her eyes return to her date curious for what's next this evening, but she has to look away suddenly lest she blush or grin like an idiot at the compliments he continued to bombard her with. And eyepatch winks were adorable in a way she had not anticipated, either.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde stood alone in the crowd, a sudden fugue swamping her thoughts. In these times, she knew it was best to locate the bar as it was a safe place and solid; she could reorient herself there. Drifting against the press of people was difficult and she made her way slowly but in the end, and with much relief, she came to her destination.

"White Russian," she ordered, digging delicately into her clutch.

Then she saw someone she recognised - vaguely - from another outing. Her expressionless features lifted into a sudden smile and she turned, striking a pose as she did.

"Hello? It is a great party, yes? How are you... Mister Royce?"

B
    Beej

Vincent turned slightly when he realized the woman speaking to him. Limited peripheral vision and all that. "Well I glad you're enjoying it..Ms.." She was familiar, it was on the tip of his tongue. Oh what the fuck! It was perfectly his luck someone weird, possibly nuts would walk up him on a date. To be fair she wasn't wearing mouse bone jewelry like some mages. But if he had to deal with weird, Lil'Miss Anime or Avalon would have been preferable. "I'm sorry miss, you're..a friend of Ms. Villier's and..Mr. Connery?" The hospital and the coffee house. Fuck. "Oh, this lovely lady is Ms. Ganz." Vincet shifts and looks back to his date. "I'm her arm candy for this evening."

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eye candy?" Hildegarde tilted her head to one side and blinked expressively.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.