DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Kassidy reach down and taking off his high heels. Still just a hair taller than the younger girl, but now significantly closer in height, she gave a smile "None of that, Nami. We can be short together. And trust me, I'm faaaaar from perfect. I just know how to tuck some of those imperfections into hiding." Kassidy gently patted Kiko's shoulder and shrugged.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' face falls. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to poke at a sore spot." The catlike movements call to him, and before he can stop himself he reaches up with one hand to scratch playfully at Kiko's scalp. "I want you to feel comfortable, okay?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course, if that please you." Hildegarde smiled, finger still tapping her lip. If the change in Kal's voice had registered at all, she did not show it. "Do you enjoy nostalgia, or is that not your... thing?" Her eyes shifted suddenly, focussing anew; she tilted her head again as if she were curious to what he had to say.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

k
    kimura

Nami actually purred..

An honest to goodness purr as she slightly arched up on her toes into the scratching as her cheeks flushed bright red but at the moment she could care less as her expression was happy enough to make perhaps even anyone smile and laugh as her tongue was slight outside her lips in a goofy grin as goose bumps rose all over her smooth skin.

With a unconscious shiver and twitch at the unique pets her voice squeaked and her ability to speak went slightly out the window, most assuredly towards oncoming traffic..

"I..It's.. OK.. M..Master.. n..no harm d..done" she looked at both feeling embarrassed but she didn't care as she wiggled in place before attempting to well.. speak.. "H.Hai Master"

It was plain to see that she was both embarrassed BUT if she wasn't happy.. then she doubted anything else could make her happy at the moment as she continued to slightly purr softly.

J
    Jaling

A chuckle escapes him at her words and Kalemleah shakes his head. "All of happiness is in nostalgia. It is of a time less...complicated. If you don't mind my asking, which nostalgic moment in your life do you like to reflect on?" He swirled the drink in his hand above the counter idly, happy to have a relaxed~ish conversation.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Erin laughs as Steven DaveJ goes through the various ill thought out prosthetics people brought with them. "Well it is good to know you're still alive. This city just loves to make us recluses." The redhead stops talking and looks intently at some of the other guests.

"I think some of our mutual friends are here as well. Anddd I'm not sure about that costume...." Blue eyes jump from Steven to Animus and Kiko.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Kassidy nearly choked on his tongue at the sight of Kiko's delighted display. not that it was inappropriate, but really, that kind of look was something Kassidy usually only saw during certain activities. He wondered if the innocent-seeming girl had any idea of that. "Well, I'm glad that this evening is shaping up to be a better one than most of my nights recently."

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Princess

Michael's eyes linger for a few moments on Daniella wondering whether she wants to have the pleasure of coming up with a story.

Guess that's a bit too much to ask of a pirate princess.

"Mikey? I like that."

Wonder what would happen if I walked up to one of those really stuck-up professors at the University and went "Just call me Mikey"?

"Sacramento isn't that large: all the people loving the nightlife are bound to bump into each all the time. And I never pass up a chance to get to know a beautiful interesting woman."

He cocks his head a little to the side and smiles:

"Speaking of beautiful interesting women: Katniss Everdeen is really something as a character, isn't she? What inspired you, Nat: the book or the movie?"
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

“Kiko looks cute tonight” Steven immediately observed. “And I know Andrew of course… though I don’t think I recognize the woman whom they’re speaking with.”(@Kassidy)

“Do you know her?” he asked, turning an inquisitive eyebrow back to Erin.

Kelreth

"Well, clearly the book, because I'm way cuter than that white girl. No offense to her, of course," replied Nat with an unmasked dose of fresh sarcasm.

"So, you party a lot? Know all of the night owls around town? That implies you have a lot of fun, doesn't it?"

What started out as simple ogling would smoothly transition into networking - and networking meant business, which the ever clever Nat Robinson was rather eager to increase. Maybe her next costume party, she'd actually buy something new for, and perhaps even something impractical. One could always dream.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread