Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Halloween Ball

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Apparently only half-hipsters can actually finish grad school, Nat thinks to herself in response to Dr. Mike's 'not too mainstream' remark. Those words are entirely losing their meaning.

Considering the scene before her, and repaying his attempt to discreetly check her out with her own inspection of him, she says, "Yeah, that would not be very consistent with the usual halloween fashion show these days. Maybe a bit more in line with the traditional scarefest?"

"Well, Mikey, where do you know Cap'n Daniella from?"
    she asks finally, curious to know more about the Sacramento social scene. This was one of the downsides of having intermediaries for her (less than above board) business arrangements.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Erin holds herself back from trying to catch Steven (@DaveJ) as he almost falls from some idiot's sword. Really a sword? Even for Halloween those things are gnarish.

She smiles as Steven gets his barrings. "It should be. I pulled this out of a wardrobe closet I have. I'm not sure if I lost a part or not but it is fun to wear." Erin steps closer to Steven giving the awkwardly dressed man a hug. When her mouth is close to his ear she whispers "Erin" before pulling back and taking a quick look around.

"Have any fun plans for the night?"

k
    kimura

Nami's cheeks flushed bright red at the compliments as she shook her head a moment later "I'm just me really.. the best Me there is. While there are other You's out there, you're the best you as you'll be as well" as she motioned to both Alexander and Kassidy with an impish but honest grin.

Though the remark by Kassidy made her blink "What a Dentist can't have a Halo? I mean if they were real they would all have to be Dentists. I mean they have such awesome teeth, so you know..." she looked between the two and blushed again "I'm.. not making any sense am I?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegard leaned her head to one side, posed so her dark hair cascaded down over her shoulder. a delicate finger tapped her lips absently. "Why yes... there is a beautiful little bar in a hotel. It is old fashioned, I suppose, when you first see it. But the green leather and the dark wood do fit together so well... it is small and intimate. A little bit nostalgic. But I like to feel... nostalgic."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

J
    Jaling

Now Kalemleah was no fashion expert by any measure, part of the reason his wardrobe was so bland. "Neutral colors were safe" or some such. Even still, the mention of green leather had him thinking back to the last time he would have seen such a thing, all the while sipping at his drink once more. "Sounds...fancy. Maybe you could show me where it's at sometime." Though the statement sounded inquisitive, the tone of his voice was flatter than it had previously been.

C
    Casitive

The Scarecrow moved deftly around the room, less like the awkward Scarecrow of Oz and more like a ghost. This didn't stop a waiter or two from bumping into David however; not noticing him until it was too late. Though, even if it was their fault, the Scarecrow always apologized first. You can take the man out of the Midwest but you couldn't take the Midwest out of the man, apparently.

There were a few people that David recognized and he attempted to silently greet them. But, since they were knee-deep in conversation already, the Scarecrow didn't want to intrude. Instead, he looked at the myriad of costumes: a classic Doctor Who, an Elizabethan, a take on the Hunger Games, and someone with a wooden sword.

The one with a wooden sword gained a quizzical eyebrow.

The Scarecrow kept moving, turning this whole foray into a form of exposure therapy.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus smiles lightly, unable to help himself. Kiko was just too infectious. "Interesting theory, Nami, but aren't angels supposed to be perfect? Maybe they don't need dentists to keep their teeth that way." A quick glance to Kassidy. "Probably a good call, leaving the halo off. I don't think the world is ready for vampire angels."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Kassidy laughed, these two were delightful, though he'd never admit that what Nami had said hadn't quite clicked until Alexander's follow up. "It is true that Angels can change their appearance at will... I just figured leaving the halo off would be a good for my costume."

“You mean beyond getting snagged by every prop pirate sword, wizard’s staff and… was it a mini-lightsaber…?” He responded with a quizzical expression, before offering a sheepish grin. "And not really. I’m afraid I’m running stag tonight. I just thought I would see if any of my old friends were also out on the town – let them know that I was still alive” he shrugged lightheartedly.

“What about yourself, Erin?”
    he added, raising a curious eyebrow."Meeting someone here?"

k
    kimura

Looking between Kassidy and Animus she gave a puzzled expression which in turned went to a somewhat serious one "Well I'm a Angel and I'm not perfect so there" she stuck her tongue out at both before sticking her tongue just past her lips in a very feline sort of way as her cheeks flushed a healthy shade of red.

Master.. Kassidy-san.. please no picking on me.. I'm short and it's rather unbecoming of such fine upstanding people to pick on the adorable non-perfect short one. I mean.. I am shorter than you both after all... and.. well.. stuff"" she was obviously getting flustered, which made her blush even more.

Gods I feel like I'm back in school.. I've so gotta get them back.. tall people they are and all!

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread